2017 EWB Fantasy Football Symposium

Maxx

Hello friends, it is almost that time of year again where we once again develop grudges against random NFL players because they disappointed us so very badly. (GOLDEN TATE YOU PIECE OF SHIT) 

As always, we start with one of these threads where we confirm who is coming back again this year, who is leaving and I give you all an opportunity to air any grievances you may have about the league, confident that you will have forgotten them by this point, muahaha.  But please, if you have some ideas, feel free to discuss them.  Let us also reflect on the fact that Plubby won last year and realize that we must all strive to do better and prevent such nonsense from happening again. <_< 

Tradition dictates that the drafts will begin on August 1st.

@HC will run second league once again cause he does a real good job with his write ups and helps foster healthy rivalries within his league.  Actually, he's doing too good of a job, making me look bad and I may have to replace him.  Curse you HC.

Here's who played last year in my league, I'll leave it to HC to tag all the people in his leagues. 

@thatshortguy  You retired yes?

@damshow

@Lint

@livid

@The Chiksrara Special

@Cactus Drags

@Lineker

@Lowerdeck

@Plubby

@LL Be Home For Christmas

• Like 1

Aww thanks Maxx! (H) B-league has built itself a nice little lineage coming up on our 5th season with largely the same core. Hopefully we keep the retention rate high, so usual suspects get in here and confirm

@Ace Berimmer

@The Heartbreak Kid

@Slogger

@DFF

@caMeron esposiTo Forbes

@Mick

@Jake O. Rhodes

@munky

@james_ewing88

@Asuka's Gonna Kill You

@Titi Camara  (Thank you DavidMarrio for making you search for your name!)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HC said:

Aww thanks Maxx! (H) B-league has built itself a nice little lineage coming up on our 5th season with largely the same core. Hopefully we keep the retention rate high, so usual suspects get in here and confirm

@Ace Berimmer

@The Heartbreak Kid

@Slogger

@DFF

@caMeron esposiTo Forbes

@Mick

@Jake O. Rhodes

@munky

@james_ewing88

@Asuka's Gonna Kill You

@Titi Camara  (Thank you DavidMarrio for making you search for your name!)

heck yeah y'all

3 hours ago, HC said:

@Slogger

With great pleasure i'd like to announce that my client, The REIGNING...DEFENDING....UNDISPUTED... EWBFF B-League Champion of the WORLD

brock-lesnar-paul-heyman-wwe.jpg

SLOG LESNAR

Will be returning to defend his championship this season.

• Like 1

Let's see if mid-round auto draft gets me back to the Championship game ?

You guys trying to bang Brock Lesnar?

At the moment there are no spots, but we'll see how it shakes out as people are still confirming.