RuPaul's Drag Race Mafia Sign-Ups

6 hours ago, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

Hey @SeanDMan, it won't let me send you a PM...

Since darnez and C-Mil aren't in the game you can pm me via the scum lords chat, or you can give up my role to Cloudy, if he's a fan of the show he should get to play. :)

32 minutes ago, Katsuya said:

I consider it a hate crime that I missed sign-ups for this because I was *at* a drag show <_<

I was just signing up for the mafia part. If you'd enjoy more you can take my slot and I'll get a different game another time. @Ms. Canadian Destroyer

Yeah same as Harsh and Sean, I'd like to play because it's a mafia game but I don't know the show and all I've gathered so far is that it has some amazing GIFs!

If anyone who watches the show does want a shot and is very keen then I'll happily step out and be a reserve. If not then happy days.

4 hours ago, Broken Cloyd said:

I only casually watch the show with friends, so hey. I don't mind being a reserve if need be. :)

I've never seen an episode and have no idea about the meta of the show. If you're a fan take my spot. It should go to someone who will enjoy it the most.

1 hour ago, SeanDMan said:

I've never seen an episode and have no idea about the meta of the show. If you're a fan take my spot. It should go to someone who will enjoy it the most.

Nah, fcfs. I wasn't online to sign up so I'm not gonna take a spot just because I like the show! Play!

• 2 weeks later...