2017 College Football Thread

I think the best way to do the Oz game is a bottom-half Pac-12 team against a top flight Mountain West squad or C-USA squad.

11 hours ago, Meacon said:

A Rosen-less UCLA team may just be middle of the road enough for you. :P

They'll get UCLA/Wyoming next year and miss out on 2 top 10 QBs.

1 hour ago, Liam said:

Michigan vs Florida and Alabama vs Florida State are due to be shown on a channel I pay for. Are either games likely to be worth a look?

Both should be good but Alabama vs Florida State features possibly the 2 best teams in the country.

Also, Josh Allen did not look good against Iowa.

21 hours ago, Meacon said:

They still have LSU and Auburn. I was 99.9% convinced they were going to win it last year and they didn't. So I'm not going to crown them yet. 

I won't crown them yet, but I'm not all that sold on LSU or Auburn this year.  Hopefully I'm wrong!

Tough break for Florida State though.  The game figured to be meaningless in terms of the playoff race.  Instead they lose Deondre Francois for the year which may well torpedo any national championship hopes.

I dont know why I get my hopes up with WVU in ranked games, let alone primetime games lol.

At least Grier looked good. Defense meh...as always. Running game and O-line looked terribad

Edited by Alex.