2017 College Football Thread

Just now, The Chiksrara Special said:

So the same time as Raw then? I'll watch that then. Don't know how I can't root for Georgia after that game we just saw. Maybe I'll fall in love with Clemson I don't know :P 

The game is gonna be in Atlanta, about 70 miles from the Georgia campus. It's gonna be a very, very special crowd.

Also, tickets currently start at $2,200 on Stubhub for the game.

2 minutes ago, Meacon said:

Haha Cain seemed more shocked than anyone that he was the one that caught that pass.

Kelly Bryant is just a tough kid. I told myself I was gonna try to watch and enjoy this one, but damnit Go Clemson.

It feels weird to say this but I would really like a Kirby Smart vs Nick Saban matchup since the SEC scheduling never gives us that game.

But, yeah, go Clemson.

They really couldn’t have a better location than the championship being in Atlanta. You have the homestate Bulldogs and then you could have Clemson from the state just north of Georgia or Alabama the state directly to the west. That city and stadium is just gonna be in a constant rumble regardless of who wins this.