Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie Thread

Hellraiser

I love that they're setting her up to basically be the savior for the Avengers. You got all these big, powerful males (Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, etc), but they're all nothing compared to Captain Marvel. It's awesome and I love it.

15 hours ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

Same feeling when I saw the first Wonder Woman trailer. I cried watching that. I mean I'm really happy but also a bit at the same time these effect me so much because there are so few of them. 10 billion male led ones and this is the second female led one

I cried when I saw Wonder Woman.  Granted, the whole thing didn't have the same impact to me as it did to you, but when Chris Pine says something like "I'll save today, you save tomorrow" I cry like a baby

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Some guys on Reddit have pointed out that the moment Bucky turns to dust, and the rest of the gang (and Hill/Fury), you can see a bunch of orange orbs in the Quantum Realm in that post-credits scene in Ant-Man & The Wasp. They did a video sync of all three scenes and it lines up perfectly.

Also, supposedly the Avengers 4 title is

Spoiler

Annihilation

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tristy said:

Some guys on Reddit have pointed out that the moment Bucky turns to dust, and the rest of the gang (and Hill/Fury), you can see a bunch of orange orbs in the Quantum Realm in that post-credits scene in Ant-Man & The Wasp. They did a video sync of all three scenes and it lines up perfectly.

Hide contents

Annihilation

In regard to the spoiler...

They should use something different. Save Annihilation for the next big galactic event, when they can use the Fantastic Four, Silver Surfer, Adam Warlock and Nova.

35 minutes ago, Gabriel said:

In regard to the spoiler...

Reveal hidden contents

They should use something different. Save Annihilation for the next big galactic event, when they can use the Fantastic Four, Silver Surfer, Adam Warlock and Nova.

I don't understand why you include Nova and not go with Stevie Richards OR the Blue Meanie...

5 hours ago, tristy said:

Reveal hidden contents

Annihilation

I don't get what the orbs are supposed to symbolise

5 hours ago, tristy said:

Reveal hidden contents

Annihilation

I don't get what the orbs are supposed to symbolise

The orbs would be those who were victim to the finger snap of doom. The idea being that they aren't just wiped from existence, because that would imbalance things. Instead, they are transported somehow to the Quantum Realm, or a sub-section of the Quantum Realm. I'm sure that some of the Snapped-Out heroes will be forever lost to the Quantum Realm, but with Ant-Man there, it wouldn't surprise me if he meets up with say... Dr. Strange. It's likely that if this theory is correct, that Strange knew this was going to happen and is aware of the Quantum Realm and how to navigate it, and would be able to reach out to Ant-Man for support.

My theory is basically that. Strange reaches out to Ant-Man, who then helps him gather as many of the heroes as they can from within the Quantum Realm. Then, with Ant-Man stuck there, someone needs to be able to get them all out, and I feel like maybe that's where Captain Marvel comes in. We don't know the full extent of her powers, but it wouldn't shock me if she was capable of traveling to places that others would need a Quantum Tunnel for. So, I figure, Strange & Ant-Man gather a bunch of heroes... Captain Marvel gets them out, and they return to a very depressing Earth to rally the rest of the troops. One more big battle with Thanos, and a bunch of people die for real to win the war. Some will have been victims of the snap, others would have been survivors.

But now with that potential Avengers 4 title...

What if Thanos isn't the big bad in Avengers 4? What if he needs to undo what he did, because The Annihilation Wave is coming, and he's too weak after using the gauntlet to do anything about it?

• 1 month later...

So according to one of the Russo brothers, A4 is going to be 3 hours long

5 hours ago, Benjamin said:

Heck, at this point they could make it as long as the rest of the MCU combined and I'd still be first in line.

IF they give us the MCU version of this, I'd be good

• Like 1

Has Marvel ever released an official chronological order for the MCU films? I've found a few online, but they all seem to have discrepancies. I'm just thinking of undertaking the gargantuan task of watching all of the movies again prior to Captain Marvel/Avengers 4.