Sign in to follow this  
Hellraiser

Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie Thread

So you can watch it twice and it'll still be shorter (and more enjoyable) than WrestleMania 35

• Like 1

As of sometime later today, the latest film I'll have seen in the MCU is Guardians 2. What's the minimum I need to see after that if I wanna see Capt Marvel and Endgame? I would imagine Infinity War kinda goes without saying.

Um, Black Panther and Doctor Strange introduce the characters that'd you will see in Infinity War, so if you feel you'd be wondering who some people are, probably those. Ragranok if you wanna' know what Thor and the Hulk has been up to since Age of Ultron, otherwise it's not really necessary. Ant-Man & the Wasp is really fun as well but is probably the most skippable of all you have left.

I'd say Doctor Strange is pretty skippable.  Just read the plot summary on Wikipedia.  The movie itself was pretty forgettable imo.  I actually don't remember anything about it

7 minutes ago, Lint said:

I actually don't remember anything about it

There was a funny moment with Sean Lock's flatmate and Beyonce tbf

1 minute ago, MDK said:

There was a funny moment with Sean Lock's flatmate and Beyonce tbf

Have no idea of your joking or not

Just now, Lint said:

Have no idea of your joking or not

Benedict Wong was in a show with Sean Lock -_-

Thor: Ragnarok leads pretty much directly into Infinity War and is pretty damn good, so I'd say that and Black Panther. Spider-Man and Antman and the Wasp are skippable if you just want the essentials. Strange was before GOTG2 so if you haven't seen it already then don't bother going back now until you have time to fill the gaps.

• Like 1

Strange definitely suffers from Origin-itis, but its special effects and action scenes are an absolute trip, and half of the reason to watch it at least once.

Someone just posted this on Facebook if you want the "proper" chronological viewing order:

54520949_2133460346731229_41078818792506

• Like 1

I'd maybe place Ant-man and The Wasp after Infinity War, since the post credit scene of that would completely spoil A:IW

• Like 4

Just watch stuff in release order. Your brain can handle knowing things out of sequence, believe in yourself.

• Like 8

Plus watching Captain Marvel second then having to wait about 300 hours to see her again feels a bit daft.

I’ve never seen The Increedible Hulk and don’t feel like I’ve ever missed out as Ruffalo is great in the role.

• Like 1

Endgame tickets booked! So excited for this.

• Like 1

Me: "Oh I don't care about midnight showings really."

[Endgame tickets go on sale]

"Remind me what day that is... Oh yeah, it's in the week I have off work."

[books ticket to Infinity War/Endgame double-bill showing]

I am weak and foolish. :lol: 

You guys have no idea how torn I am to just take the whole day off of work to watch that.

Stupid cinema app was crashing, probably because they couldn't take the traffic. So many tickets already bought, but got some not bad seats for midnight 24/4. Can't wait. 

Got mine for a 6:30 Thursday night.  Bless all these DFW suburbs for each insisting they get their own theater.

Also this

Midnight showing Wednesday into Thursday, you say? I start work at 6am on Thursday you say? Im sure I can sleep for 2 hours between :w00t:

• Like 2

I wasn't even this hyped for Infinity War. That new teaser just makes me even more excited - Endgame has such a different atmosphere than everything that's come before it.