Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie Thread

Hellraiser

I'd say Doctor Strange is pretty skippable.  Just read the plot summary on Wikipedia.  The movie itself was pretty forgettable imo.  I actually don't remember anything about it

1 minute ago, MDK said:

There was a funny moment with Sean Lock's flatmate and Beyonce tbf

Have no idea of your joking or not

Thor: Ragnarok leads pretty much directly into Infinity War and is pretty damn good, so I'd say that and Black Panther. Spider-Man and Antman and the Wasp are skippable if you just want the essentials. Strange was before GOTG2 so if you haven't seen it already then don't bother going back now until you have time to fill the gaps.

• Like 1

I'd maybe place Ant-man and The Wasp after Infinity War, since the post credit scene of that would completely spoil A:IW

• Like 4

Me: "Oh I don't care about midnight showings really."

[Endgame tickets go on sale]

"Remind me what day that is... Oh yeah, it's in the week I have off work."

[books ticket to Infinity War/Endgame double-bill showing]

I am weak and foolish. :lol: 

You guys have no idea how torn I am to just take the whole day off of work to watch that.

Stupid cinema app was crashing, probably because they couldn't take the traffic. So many tickets already bought, but got some not bad seats for midnight 24/4. Can't wait.