Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie Thread

Hellraiser

2 hours ago, VerbalPuke said:

In to the Spiderverse was really fun.

That's not MCU!  But yes,  Spiderverse was a whole lot of fun

On 21/05/2019 at 12:51, iDOL said:

I couldn’t stand the animation style so I couldn’t sit through it 😥

Definitely an “each to their own” thing but that was one of the things I liked most about it.

• Like 1

Is Endgame starting to snap out of cinema's where you guys live to?

There's only 2 places I can really go to see movies and it's stopped screening in the closest one, as of tonight and the movie is about to enter its last week in the further away cinema tomorrow.

Feels like a movie this big would have lasted a few more weeks....and I kind of needed it to do so, as I've not been able to set aside money for more than cheap luxuries for the last few weeks. :(

Edited by Noah

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure it's actually out that soon.  From the quote I saw, it could be interpreted that they are properly announcing it at the weekend.  No one seemed to even have a run time yet, so not sure how it can br programmed into a cinema that soon. 

I mean, I love the film, and applaud their ambition to knock Avatar off the top of the highest-grossing movies list...but I can't really be arsed to go to the cinema again for a bit of footage picked up off the cutting room floor.

12 hours ago, DFF said:

I'm not sure it's actually out that soon.  From the quote I saw, it could be interpreted that they are properly announcing it at the weekend.  No one seemed to even have a run time yet, so not sure how it can br programmed into a cinema that soon. 

June 28th, with a 188 minute runtime. The tribute is for Stan Lee, the deleted scene + extra stuff hasn’t been announced/leaked yet.

Just read it. All of the extra stuff is after the main feature. 

Far From Home midcredits scene spoiler. If it's true, it'll ruin a pretty big surprise, so I'll put it behind two spoiler boxes so nobody gets butt hurt again.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Supposedly JK Simmons is back as J. Jonah Jameson, but he's a "talk show" host (probably similar shows like Tucker Carlson Tonight or The Rachel Maddow Show, instead of a Jimmy Fallon type show).

1 minute ago, tristy said:

Far From Home midcredits scene spoiler. If it's true, it'll ruin a pretty big surprise, so I'll put it behind two spoiler boxes so nobody gets butt hurt again.

Reveal hidden contents

Sounds like the role Jameson had in the video game. Cool news though, JK Simmons is great.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, tristy said:

Do it. Let the spoilers flow through you.

I did and I'm glad I did.  Now I'm hype to see that

• Like 2