EWBFF Courtney Brown League

HC

A- with a 9-5 prediction for 4th place. I'll take that. 

I'm not going to sit here and claim an auction league is possible, or is a thing that is happening.  BUT IF IT WERE, who would be interested?  Keep in mind, its going to have to be a live draft, so you're looking at having to be available some weeknight at like 10PM Central time.

When KC drafted Mahomes and he got flashbacks to Kaepernick.

but Smith never put me off Tyreek. He's a dynamic enough playmaker that I trust him to make some big plays even off short throws. And in the 5th round, there wasn't much to lose by taking him.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, HC said:

When KC drafted Mahomes and he got flashbacks to Kaepernick.

but Smith never put me off Tyreek. He's a dynamic enough playmaker that I trust him to make some big plays even off short throws. And in the 5th round, there wasn't much to lose by taking him.

Didn't need Smith to be a gunslinger, he makes the play in the open field. 5th round is a great price to pay for him. I like him anywhere in the 4th or after. I see him go high third so often though.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HC said:

So @james_ewing88 how about that Zeke trade huh buddy :(

...yeah, that's why I usually don't trade. Big mistake.

Edit: Also just realized I had Alex Smith on the bench...with 43 points. Matt Ryan BETTER go off on the Bears on Sunday.

Edited by james_ewing88