EWBFF Courtney Brown League

HC

3 hours ago, HC said:

The good news for @james_ewing88: Amari Cooper finally produces and gets him almost 50 fantasy points.

The bad news for @james_ewing88: He traded him for peanuts prior to the game. (to the guy who already took Zeke from him)

Good news is that I still got those points (i'm guessing i'm keeping those points, but not sure)

Not starting Big Ben is going to cost me this week. I just looked at the projected points despite knowing that Mariota is still recovering from his injury and thought "YEH GO WITH HIM" 

:(

Couldn't ask for a better start than 6-1. Probably gonna get murked in the playoffs by Jake Rhode's team, though. Feel a bit like the Cleveland Cavs trying to match the Warriors there.

:crying:

14 hours ago, Asuka's Gonna Kill You said:

I'm the idiot that started Trevor Siemian over Derek Carr and left Fournette in my team :lol:

image.png

:shifty: 

Seriously, this season has been....it just seems like it's one giant middle finger to fantasy football with all these big names being hurt. 

12 hours ago, HC said:

Couldn't ask for a better start than 6-1. Probably gonna get murked in the playoffs by Jake Rhode's team, though. Feel a bit like the Cleveland Cavs trying to match the Warriors there.

:crying:

Hoping to get David Johnson back in time for the playoff run but I'm worried the Cardinals might shut him down now with Palmer out for the season.

On a side note, helluva swing for Asuka. Went from 5-1, likely 6-1 to 4-3 after a stat correction the previous week and forgetting to set starters this week.

I would have lost to every team in the league this week... embarrassing.

It would be too easy to blame Old Man Palmers boo boo for my loss, So I'm totally going with that even though the rest of my team not named Shady McCoy shat the bed.

Captain Comeback is back this week so hopefully the bye week rejuvenates his offence a tad.

1 hour ago, Mick said:

How does a defense allow 38 points, yet still rack up 19 in fantasy o_O ?

It's entirely possible. They probably scored some touchdowns of their own and/or got a safety.

Looks like I'm probably dropping to 6-2 but that's alright. Will Fuller has had 4 monster games on my bench now, but as soon as I start him he'll drop a goose egg :P 

And the parity is crazy so far. Lots of .500 ball. If projections hold true we'll only have 3 teams over .500.

On 10/29/2017 at 19:48, Mick said:

How does a defense allow 38 points, yet still rack up 19 in fantasy o_O ?

5 sacks and 3 picks (one for a td) will do that, unfortunately!

shout out to my team for finally remembering to show up after taking, oh, the last 4 weeks off :shifty: . hopefully this is a sign of things to come!!!!!!!

(it probably isn't)