EWB-FPL Draft League 17/18

Adam

Yeah that's right Colly, it goes in priority order so long as the formation is allowed. 

Just work out with your opponent for this week who to leave out, if anyone. I'm happy to proceed as is with Hugo, I already transferred Aguero out anyway.

Ooh also, think I get what you mean now Colly but we're doing H2H so it wouldn't work anyway, plus mentally remembering the difference every week for the whole season would be annoying. As for Choupo-Moting being locked, I'll assume that's because he signed yesterday for Stoke, after the waiver deadline. No clue why Mbemba is locked though unless someone transferred him out of their squad then forgot they did so. 

1 hour ago, Baddar said:

So do I need to transfer somebody out by the deadline, or? 

Not at all, you could bench a player equivalent to who Loz is missing but it's up to @Loz.

I think we might be all alright just leaving it as is, sorting the transfers next week and all be good from then on.

Yeah, just leave it as is @Baddar. Only one week in which some teams are a bit messed up. Shouldn't be a big problem come the end of the season.

Wouldn't have had any of these issues if we just kept the draft time at 6:30pm :P

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Baddar said:

@Dwight K. Schrute I meant to ask this - the winners from week 1 get what in the table exactly? Is it 3pts and then 1 if there happens to be a draw or something? Not really sure how the week to week points work.

Also, can we check anywhere the squad your opponent for the week has sleected?

That's correct, it's like a normal football match in that sense. 3 points for a win, 1 for a draw.

Don't quote me but I think once the season starts we should be able to view each other's squads and scores from the previous match day. Should be anyway.

31 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Want Leicester to spring a surprise tonight, but I've got The Ox and Lacazette to hopefully put some points on the board!

Lacazette with a goal already, although Harry Maguire has my first assist of the season somehow.

8 hours ago, Dwight K. Schrute said:

Me!  Via PayPal, e-mail address is apstubbings@gmail.com. :)

I get paid next week so I'll transfer then. Literally on the bare bones till Tuesday. 

If I forget just give us a nudge or something. 

• Like 1