EWB-FPL Draft League 17/18

Adam

Oh, fuck off. :lol: When did this happen?

That premier league site is naff. You'd think they'd put that "!" next to his name to say he's not going to be playing. 

Guess I'm going to have to switch him out for Son and play 4-5-1.

@Loz :lol::lol::lol:

Baines & Noble line up against Pogbants as follows:

GK: Butland

DEF: Baines, Rudiger, Maguire

MID: Sterling, Coutinho (no choice), Klaassen, Ritchie

FWD: Firmino, Kane, Gabbiadini

Debuts for Kane and Ritchie, who I drafted in late to replace the injured Lanzini since I'm already missing Coutinho, Zaha, Robertson & Koscielny through injury / suspension. 

• Like 1

Starting XI:

GK: Mignolet
DEF: Mustafi, Matip, Cedric
MID: Sane, Sanchez, Hazard, Redmond, Salah
FWD: Morata, Chicharito 

Subs: Sturridge, Kolasinac, Daniels, Hart

Either way I looked at it, Hazard, Sanchez and Sturridge are all doubts so Kolasinac and Daniels will come on anyway. 

27pts from Tadic, Mahrez, Schmeichel and Blind. The rest of my team is made up of Stoke, City, Hudds and Spurs. I don't think that Hernandez brace is going to matter much :P Well, I hope so anyway!

4 minutes ago, Loz said:

27pts from Tadic, Mahrez, Schmeichel and Blind. The rest of my team is made up of Stoke, City, Hudds and Spurs. I don't think that Hernandez brace is going to matter much :P Well, I hope so anyway!

Well I'm on 29 atm and I've got Mustafi, Sane and Morata still to play. 

Sturridge will come on for Sanchez so that's an extra two points and Kolasinac will come on for Hazard so I wouldn't be thinking you've won this just yet. 

• Like 1

Checked the site and saw I have an 18pt lead on Jimmy going into the last few games of the week (47-29) - that would usually be plenty but he's still got the likes of Eriksen and De Bruyne to play. If Ederson and Stones can get me a clean sheet at City tomorrow night, that should be enough. I've already accepted Luiz and Kante (mids get a cleano bonus too?) aren't getting me one today. 

Gameweek 2

@Baddar's Dildao boys go clear at the top of the table with a second straight victory, a 57-35 win over @Jimmy's Spursy bunch. Baddar leans on his Man Utd selections again, Bailly and Pogba both earning 15 points to fire him to victory, whilst Mkhitaryan also earned 10 points. David Luiz also earned an assist but these four were enough to earn the bulk of the points, whilst Jimmy's best performers were Mane, Dawson and Eriksen. Kyle Walker getting himself sent off on Monday night earned an ignominious -2.

@hugobomb's Bombers are 2nd in the table with 4 points after the first draw of the season, 33 all against @Moses Julep's Coop. Lukaku's goal and a clean sheet for both De Gea and Milner set Huw on his way, matched by Moses largely thanks to another goal for Wayne Rooney, a clean sheet for Ashley Williams of Everton and an assist for Maya Yoshida.

@Loz edged the first Klopp Derby of the season 52-42 against @Davidmarrio, Riyad Mahrez top scoring with 11 points as part of a solid team effort, with five other players notching 6 or more points including a 9 point haul for Christopher Schindler. Javier Hernandez's two goal haul not enough for Dave to pull out the win, he earned 13 points but the solid defence of Matip & Mignolet was not enough to see him over the line.

@Dwight K. Schrute earned a first win of the season against @MadJack as Baines & Noble saw off #Pogbants 56-34. Harry Maguire was the star man, earning 15 points for a goal and a clean sheet, plus bonus points making him the joint best performing player of the week along with Bailly and Pogba. Butland earned double figures too, whilst Liverpool debutant Andy Robertson came off the bench to earn 9 points. Gabbiadini and Sterling also netted goals leading to a comprehensive win for myself. Sam's team is the only one yet to register a point in the table after two games, Arnautovic's red card and a poorly performing strike duo of Vokes & Defoe letting down what had been a solid week for the defence, with Hegazi, Valencia and Jones the top three scoring players in his team.

-----------------------------------------

LEAGUE TABLE

Athletic Dildao - 6pts

The Bombers - 4pts

Spursy - 3pts

Baines & Noble - 3pts

TotK - 3 pts

Kindergarten Klopp - 3pts

Coop - 1pt

#Pogbants - 0pts

This week's games are as follows, deadline for waivers is tomorrow at 11:30am BST.

Spursy vs Baines & Noble

Top of the Klopps vs The Bombers

#Pogbants vs Coop Flew The Coop

Kindergarten Klopp vs Athletic Dildao

The injuries are mounting up for me, Klaassen is now injured too so I may have to move into the market again on Waivers this week. Has anyone else got any requests in?