EWB-FPL Draft League 17/18

Adam

The good thing about this one is that really outside of January you're unlikely to make much of a change anyway, your team self selects in case of injury and the talent pool of free agents is unlikely to be great unless someone comes out of nowhere. If someone doesn't pay you just call them a bellend forever. The board never forgets.

19 minutes ago, Rooney! said:

I'm happy to do whatever the consensus says. I can set up a paypal account to pool our money into now if everyone can get it in over the next week or so? Honestly I don't mind. 

Pffft you should put it in a bank, we're due a good 1% of interest by the time the league starts :shifty:

I signed up, just to be clear: I make a watch list and the draft kinda does itself automatically for me based on those players?

Is there a maximum amount of players from one team allowed in the draft? 

2 minutes ago, Moses Julep said:

I signed up, just to be clear: I make a watch list and the draft kinda does itself automatically for me based on those players?

Yeah, when it's your turn, it'll pick the highest priority player on your list, and move to the 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc if they aren't available. 

• Like 1