EWB-FPL Draft League 17/18

Adam

The annoying thing is, I had brought Azpilicueta into my first team but forgot I needed to hit save team for it to count. Then just to twist the knife, Liverpool brought Milner on for a 10 minute cameo so I didn't get Azpilicueta subbed in which would had salvaged a draw from this weekend. Ah well, we live we learn.

Now watch me do it again at least twice more this season.

• Like 1

Ask a silly question but can you 'stack' waiver requests? I've got Gayle in my team at the mo as third choice striker but I'm planning to get rid, if I put him in with three possible replacements does it work down the list until I get one someone else hasn't requested? I've attempted Zlatan, then Bony as priority 2, then Joselu as last resort, so if I'm reading it right one of them should come in... 

21 hours ago, Colly said:

Ask a silly question but can you 'stack' waiver requests? I've got Gayle in my team at the mo as third choice striker but I'm planning to get rid, if I put him in with three possible replacements does it work down the list until I get one someone else hasn't requested? I've attempted Zlatan, then Bony as priority 2, then Joselu as last resort, so if I'm reading it right one of them should come in... 

I didn't even know you could do that with the same player multiple times, so really not sure.

@Loz just reminded me he forgot to pay in to the prize fund, which reminded me that I'm still waiting on @Jimmy and @Davidmarrio too. Friendly heads up there if you guys could get the money in when you can :)

21 hours ago, Dwight K. Schrute said:

I didn't even know you could do that with the same player multiple times, so really not sure.

@Loz just reminded me he forgot to pay in to the prize fund, which reminded me that I'm still waiting on @Jimmy and @Davidmarrio too. Friendly heads up there if you guys could get the money in when you can :)

Just need to wait until I'm next paid, if that's okay? 

Don't think he'll come back in for the City game, I imagine it'll be a few games before he's fully back in the squad. Ya know because he has a "sore back"

37 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

Don't think he'll come back in for the City game, I imagine it'll be a few games before he's fully back in the squad. Ya know because he has a "sore back"

Robertson gonna play? Cos with no Coutinho (back seemed fine on international duty like) or Sterling I'm going to have Rudiger and Robertson in off the bench.