16 (2017/18 season) - Final Table Posted

Baddar

16 (2017/18 season)

The game we all know and love is back!

For new players, here's a brief explanation of how the game works;

The game runs for 16 weeks, and players pick one team to represent them each time. The selected team may only be used once, and must be from either the Premier League, Championship, League 1 or League 2, and they must also be involved in a Saturday 3pm kick-off.

However your team performs reflects how you do in the table - a win gets you 3pts, a draw 1pt, and a loss 0pts.

The first set of fixtures is on Saturday 12th August, a little under two weeks from now, and I'll be asking those that have signed up to make their first pick in due course.

It is your own responsibility to keep track of the teams you have selected. What a few people have done in recent seasons, a method that seemed to work well, was to include all previous picks in each post so that they didn't choose the same team twice.

Last season, damshow won after beating David in our first ever play-off. Matt still holds the points record, with a very impressive 43 (out of a possible 48) recorded in 2015/16. Once again, I'll be handing out a very special prize if somebody can beat that this time around.

Like in my other thread, I'll tag a few of the guys who play along regularly, but you are more than welcome as a newcomer to join!

Right guys, it is time to make your picks for Week 1!

Remember, as soon as you pick a team, you can't do so again for the duration of the game, and it must be a team from the Premier League, Championship, League 1 or League 2 playing in a Saturday 3pm kick-off.

If you haven't already signed up but wish to play, you are more than welcome.

Good luck all!

@damshow @Colly @Gorka @Rich @Titi Camara @9 to 5 @hugobomb @Asuka's Gonna Kill You @HailtotheSickle @Jam @Moses Julep @edcq1987