TEW16 Real World Update: August 2017

Set Matt Morgan as Retired Wrestler. See below article regarding his intention to enter politics, refers to himself as former professional wrestler.

Spoiler

Matt Morgan, who recently requested a release from GFW, will be running for “Longwood City Commissioner” in Longwood, FL.

Matt Morgan, former Pro Wrestler, Announces Candidacy for Longwood City Commissioner

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
AUGUST 25, 2017

Longwood, FL – Matt Morgan, a former professional wrestler, has announced his campaign for Longwood City Commissioner, District 4.

“As a candidate for Longwood City Commissioner, I am committed to build upon Longwood’s rich history.”

“I have never been the type to sit back and ‘armchair quarterback’ or just complain about things. I am the type that goes out and gets things done. I feel it’s my duty to step up and finally start DOING what needs to be done here for my fellow neighbors in this beautiful city.”

Following his wrestling career, Matt challenged himself to continue to be a positive influence on the people around him. He is currently a spokesperson for Children and Adults with Attention Deficit/ Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD) and the Drug Abuse Resistance Program (D.A.R.E.).

“I want to do everything possible to make this city a place my three-year-old autistic son can take pride in. I hope that one day he decides to raise his family here as well. I decided it’s time to start doing. It’s time to be the voice for the voiceless here in the city of Longwood.”

Eight years ago Matt Morgan settled in Seminole County with his wife Larissa and their 3 year old son Jackson. Matt is committed to see Longwood continue to be the best place in Central Florida to raise a family.

I Noticed the new graphic at the beginning of GFW Impact this week which shows a map of the globe and goes through all the GFW broadcast partners, that there was a new one for Germany i didn't recognise called "ran Fighting".

fuugo_logo.png

ran FIGHTING is a sports OTT service for the German market whose content portfolio contains a comprehensive boxing archive as well as major live event martial arts as well as boxing events broadcast nearly every weekend from locations all around the globe. It is targeted to viewers who are interested in enjoying martial arts on a pay-per-event or subscription basis. Following the live broadcast of any event, viewers are able to access the match for 48 hours on demand without restriction.

Jeff Jarrett had teased an "exciting news" for fans in Germany a couple of weeks back so this must be it. 

- Add ran Fighting as an OTT On Demand broadcaster for Germany region and add broadcast agreement with GFW. 

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic