2017 NFL Season Thread

Maxx

Kevin White has been placed on IR for the third straight year.  :(  Injuries bad no matter who they're to, but this one is especially gutting.

Unfortunately his reputation is gonna be that he makes Bob Sanders look like the epitome of good health.  And that's a damn shame because White is so incredibly talented but hasn't had the chance to showcase it on the NFL stage.

27 minutes ago, Adam said:

Not even kidding with this, but why not join me with the Cardinals? You already have friends supporting each of our divisional rivals, and no one can ever claim we're one of the mighty bunch like the Pats, Cowboys or Packers.

Hmm. The Cardinals are a good shout!

Join me as a Ravens fan.

Or conversely Buffalo and Detroit are both on the border with Canada, so they're basically Canadian teams. You should pick one of them. Buffalo as a fanbase has suffered through enormous heartbreaks and has been depressingly bad for the past 17 years. Also Bills tailgates are a legendary place where drunk people powerbomb their friends through tables that are on fire, guys run head first into parked buses, and there's blowjobs everywhere.

Detroit as a fanbase has stayed loyal despite being depressingly bad since before any of us were alive and most of our parents were alive.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

I'd probably go with the Lions over the Bills, though getting to Buffalo for a game would be more realistic. I think it's between Detroit and Arizona for me. 

You've made an enemy this day :angry:

But not really. Chicago and Detroit are the bottom of the division so we kinda have that in common :P 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Meacon said:

Everybody loves the Broncos @Ms. Canadian Destroyer.

Except Raiders fans, but raiders are rape-y too so who cares what they think!

We've like totally turned our image around, and are historically the most progressive organization in the NFL, so you can miss me with that one.

2 hours ago, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

Oh, I forgot about Chicago. They should probably be in contention as well. Think I'll watch some games this weekend and see which team I want to follow. 

The Cowboys, come join the Dak Attack!

• Like 1