2017 NFL Season Thread

Maxx

just when you think Sam Bradford is going to build on the momentum from last week's great performance, you remember that momentum of any kind is one of the many things that can injure Sam Bradford.  He's out this week.

Also Schefter is reporting that's Jerry Jones is hindering, if not outright impeding Goodell's contract renewal.  Best owner in the league.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

just when you think Sam Bradford is going to build on the momentum from last week's great performance, you remember that momentum of any kind is one of the many things that can injure Sam Bradford.  He's out this week.

Also Schefter is reporting that's Jerry Jones is hindering, if not outright impeding Goodell's contract renewal.  Best owner in the league.

It sounds more like Jones is just trying to get Goodell to be paid less money but that he will stay as the commish.

Hopefully it will upset him and cause him to resign :shifty:

Hmm Pats appeared to have problems against the run last week, let's watch as a Saints team with Mark Ingram and Adrian Peterson choose not to exploit that.

Just now, The Chiksrara Special said:

Tom Brady is fucking amazing you guys. I don't care what you guys say about him. He just put up 300 yards in the first half. I wish more would be to Cooks but still wow

He is good, but the Saints defense is the Saints defense.

52 minutes ago, Meacon said:

And I don't think anyone has ever said Brady isn't good. He's just a whiny douche that wants a penalty flag thrown if a defender so much as sneezes near him. 

He got legit sacked once today and curled up in the fetal position.