2017 NFL Season Thread

Maxx

5 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

Do you guys hate me if I kinda want to see them comeback? It's always exciting to watch them do it and I am caught up in it

I just told my buddy that I’m kinda torn: on one hand I want the Jags to win, but on the other hand I trust New England more to beat Philly than Jacksonville.

5 minutes ago, Forever Forky said:

It's okay Srar. We can be friends for this game! I'm not a huge football fan but when I do watch, I cheer for NE

That's the weird thing though. Before the game I wanted the Jags to make the SB but I just enjoy watching NE play so much

Just now, Forever Forky said:

Here it comes boys and girls! The comeback kids!

You realize you're essentially rooting for the football version of the Yankees, yeah? I just want to put that out there for you to remember come Spring. :P 

Oh shit, Myles Jack is hurt. :( 

And now Marcel Dareus. 

Welp, here's where the Pats win.

At least I didn't get my hopes up.  If the Pats failed to convert on 3rd and 18 I might've thought there was a chance of them losing.  But as it is this has gone exactly as expected.

Good showing by the Jags, but they got predictable in their playcalling and no defense can hold down the Pats all game.

1 minute ago, Meacon said:

You realize you're essentially rooting for the football version of the Yankees, yeah? I just want to put that out there for you to remember come Spring. :P 

Oh shit, Myles Jack is hurt. :( 

Haha, I do actually. I cheer for them because of the close proximity of them to where I live mostly. As I said, I'm not a huge football fan so I don't know enough about any other team. :P