• Dead By Daylight

PS4

• Gauntlet
  • Diablo 3
  • Broforce
  • KF2
  • LBP 3
  • Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

I got other games, but those are the ones I am most interested in playing. 

How good are you at Rocket League? 

2 minutes ago, MDK said:

How good are you at Rocket League? 

I am okay. It is the type of game I would 100% play more if I had friends. I have put like 10 hours or so in.  

7 minutes ago, RPS said:

I am okay. It is the type of game I would 100% play more if I had friends. I have put like 10 hours or so in.  

Oh right. I'm as hopeless as a Labrador puppy chasing a tennis ball.

1 minute ago, RPS said:

My steam ID is colliefletch. Add me. Probably because time zones we will have to play weekends. 

Sure, if I'm online bug me about playing it!

Just now, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

I also have Rocket League (on the PS4, but it's cross-platform isn't it?). I used to play more than I have recently, and I'm not very good, but would totally be up for playing with some folks!

Banjo and Cymbols have it on PS4 but we dunno if we can form a cross platform group

1 hour ago, RPS said:

PC/Steam

• Overwatch
  • Starcraft 2 
  • Player Unknown Battleground
  • Rocket League
  • 7 Days to Die 
  • Don't Starve Together
  • Dead By Daylight

PS4

• Gauntlet
  • Diablo 3
  • Broforce
  • KF2
  • LBP 3
  • Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

I got other games, but those are the ones I am most interested in playing. 

Now that I have a computer that plays games other than EWR, we should 7 Days To Die it.

I am always keen on a Rocket League game on steam but living in Australia, timezones and ping will be the main issues. I need to practice on foreign servers anyway, just in case my non-local friends can't play. If you add me, don't think of the 1200+hrs as an indication of skill. I'm silver level at best :lol:

As for other games. I have tonnes of games I'm yet to touch on steam. It's easier if it's a local trying to play with but some games I should be fine out of Australia.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/iAmRockyFeller/games/?tab=all If you want to have a look.

6 hours ago, Meacon said:

Does anyone have or still play Dead By Daylight? It's only $11.99 at the Humble store. It's one that was popular when my laptop was butt.

I own it with no DLC. I would play it. I don't know if there is voice chat or not. 

• Like 1

PC: 

Football Manager 2017
Civilization VI
Fire Pro Wrestling World

yeh I don't have many multiplayer games on Steam, but if anyone fancies a game of either of them three, My steam ID is Davey David Dave, I'm in the EWB steam group

PS4:

FIFA 17
WWE 2K17
Battlefield 1  (not installed)
Star Wars Battlefront (not installed)
GTA (not installed)
Rocket League (not installed)
PES 2017 (not installed)

Realised I don't have that many multiplayer/co-op games at the minute as I've traded a lot in and been focusing a lot on single player games but if anyone ever fancies a game of any of them, PSN is IAmMarriott and I can install any of them.

https://rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-gb/freeweekend/index.aspx

Rainbow Six Siege is having a free weekend this weekend if anyone is interested. I tend to play on PS4 with @9 to 5, @Stevie B, @Cymbols and @Jericode but I'm up for giving it a shot on PC if folks want to give it a go. Genuinely my favourite PVP FPS, but then I don't usually like them :lol:

• 2 weeks later...