NXT Mod

1 hour ago, DeclanDimi said:

Is anyone able to make me an NXT mod from the time when Sami Zayn became the NXT Champion?

Thanks!

And done.
Based on December 2014 data. Champions are correct as of December 1st leading to NXT Takeover: R Evolution, where Kevin Owens debuts and
Sami Zayn wins the NXT Championship. Book up to that event however you want or do it exactly the same as was aired.
I've moved some workers to development that hadn't really been too involved at the time and it'll let them develop more until you need them.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/437udj82d526s5p/split_-_dec_14_NXT.zip

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Rocky said:

And done.
Based on December 2014 data. Champions are correct as of December 1st leading to NXT Takeover: R Evolution, where Kevin Owens debuts and
Sami Zayn wins the NXT Championship. Book up to that event however you want or do it exactly the same as was aired.
I've moved some workers to development that hadn't really been too involved at the time and it'll let them develop more until you need them.

Awesome! thanks man!

On 8/18/2017 at 00:33, Rocky said:

And done.

For some odd reason, the database won't load for me. It's stuck at the initial loading phase right after I choose what company I want to play as and then click "Begin Game With This Promotion". I left it going for half an hour the first time, came back and it didn't load. So I ended up deleting the data. Doing a clean slate of the folder and then redownloading the save here. This time, I left it going for an hour seeing if it would load at all, but to no avail. Is there any way you can load it up and see if it works for you? If it does, possibly reuploading it? I dunno' what's going on as to why it won't work, but I definitely would like to give the save a play when it does work.

3 hours ago, Celtinigma said:

For some odd reason, the database won't load for me. It's stuck at the initial loading phase right after I choose what company I want to play as and then click "Begin Game With This Promotion". I left it going for half an hour the first time, came back and it didn't load. So I ended up deleting the data. Doing a clean slate of the folder and then redownloading the save here. This time, I left it going for an hour seeing if it would load at all, but to no avail. Is there any way you can load it up and see if it works for you? If it does, possibly reuploading it? I dunno' what's going on as to why it won't work, but I definitely would like to give the save a play when it does work.

This is back in the days that Bill was doing the updates. The roster was several times the size it is now and the relationships file was ridiculously large.
I suggest going into the editor and use the DATA Clearer section to erase the Relate file. This will speed up loading times a lot.
If you want to keep it intact then put a copy of the relate.dat file on desktop, clear it in game, and once your game has loaded just copy it from your desktop to the save folder.

10 hours ago, Rocky said:

This is back in the days that Bill was doing the updates. The roster was several times the size it is now and the relationships file was ridiculously large.
I suggest going into the editor and use the DATA Clearer section to erase the Relate file. This will speed up loading times a lot.
If you want to keep it intact then put a copy of the relate.dat file on desktop, clear it in game, and once your game has loaded just copy it from your desktop to the save folder.

Ah, understandable. I'm still experiencing the long load issue and it got to a point now in which a pop=up window shows saying "EWR has stopped working". Though, that's probably because I clicked on the screen as it was loading. However even when I clicked "Wait for the program to load" in the pop-up window and gave it another 15 minutes, it still wouldn't load. I'm absolutely certain it isn't a .rar vs .zip issue because I unpacked it without a single flaw. But I suppose it must be the database itself. To which I'm not saying by any means that your edits to it had a hand in it because I actually went about downloading the original database and was given the same issue, even when I cleared the Relate. file both both databases. I suppose I'll have to tinker around with it a bit more to see if I have to clear anything else that may be causing it to lag. Eliminating promotions or somethin'.

@Celtinigma

Try this.

Keep a copy of the data somewhere,  say desktop.

Go into the file editor and clear every file except promo,  staff and wrestler.

Try a new game.

After the game has loaded,  open the backup folder and copy all but the three above into your save folder.

Edited by Rocky