August EWR Update?

@P.T. said he is waiting until after SummerSlam and the Shakeup before releasing his next update, so September. He just wanted to add a lot more workers before his next release.
After that he should be back on for monthly updates, unless something else comes up

1 hour ago, Rocky said:

@P.T. said he is waiting until after SummerSlam and the Shakeup before releasing his next update, so September. He just wanted to add a lot more workers before his next release.
After that he should be back on for monthly updates, unless something else comes up

wait..what? there is another shakeup? come oooooooooon...

6 hours ago, AzamDean said:

wait..what? there is another shakeup? come oooooooooon...

Gonna take a guess it means some more NXT Talent is coming up Like Roode and Ember Moon.

Just now, AzamDean said:

Yeah, noted that.

By the way, I am actually waiting for your update if PaigeTurner not coming out with his update.

Won't get a chance to do August but I'll get September done if PT doesn't post one in the first few days. Between work, PAcking to head back to school and other commitments I am a bit busy right now. 

• Thanks 1

On 8/20/2017 at 09:06, P.T. said:

Be patient everyone. I didn't release an August update because I had a backlist of workers I wanted to add, update sponsors, and relationships. I will be releasing the September update at the end of this month and will be back to my monthly releases.

Thanks P.T. I haven't heard anything about the whole super star shake-up rumor is actually happening, just minor NXT call-ups like Roode.

In light of Sexy Star/Sexy Dulce on TripleMania, she should have her attitude lowered to 60 and be back with AAA as their Reina de Reynas champion. I'd also lower Lady Shani's attitude to 75.

9 hours ago, Drock007 said:

I mean Sexy Star broke someone's arm on purpose (at least that's what I heard) Might want lower her attitude more than that even.

The 60 is more than fair considering Sexy Star had been at 86 previously making it a huge 26 point drop.

In other news,  I eould lower Colby Corino's behavior to 65 for his drug possession charge that dropped him from being considered for the New Japan Dojo.

Edited by mkpunk

A few more Mae Young Classic adds:

Kavita Devi

Spoiler

Name: Kavita Devi
Short Name: KD
Birthmonth/Age: Unknown 22
Nationality: Other (Indian)
Weight: Lightweight
Wages: $10,000 
Contract: Open
Touring With: None
Employer #1: WWE
Disposition: Tweener
Card Position: Developmental Deal
Gimmick: Foreign Star
Stats: 52/34/31/49/56/13/42/85/85
Ticked: Diva
Finishers: DDT (Impact)

Miranda Salinas

Spoiler

Name: Miranda Salinas
Short Name: Salinas
Birthmonth/Age: Unknown 22
Nationality: American
Weight: Lightweight
Wages: $4,000 
Contract: Open
Touring With: None
Employer #1: WWE
Disposition: Face
Card Position: Developmental Deal
Gimmick: Old School Face
Stats: 42/38/41/39/65/15/55/85/85
Ticked: Diva
Finishers: Swinging Neckbreaker (Impact)

Some finisher updates in light of the Mae Young Classic:
Abbey Laith should have Alligator Clutch as her finisher, making it a ground move.
Dakota Kai should have Double Stomp as her primary finisher, making it a Top Rope move. TTYL should be her secondary finisher, making it a Submission move.
Kairi Sane should have Flying Elbowdrop as her primary finisher, making it a Top Rope move.
Lacey Evans should have Lady Lace-Up as her primary finisher and secondary finisher, making it a Submission move.
Mercedes Martinez should have Romero Sleeper as her primary finisher, making it a Submission move.
Mia Yim should have Eat Defeat as her primary finisher, making it an Impact Move, SkyYim should be her secondary finisher, making it a Top Rope move.
Princessa Sugey should have Fujiwara Armbar as her secondary finisher, making it a Submission move.
Rachel Evers should have TKO as her secondary finisher.
Rhea Ripley should have Swanton Bomb as her primary finisher, making it a Top Rope move.
Sarah Logan should have Split Leg Moonsault as her primary and Secondary finishers, making it a Top Rope Move.
Tessa Blanchard should have Magnum as her secondary finisher, making it a Top Rope Standing move.
Vanessa Borne should have Corkscrew Neckbreaker as her primary and secondary finishers.

28 minutes ago, Drock007 said:

Has anyone ever thought about doing one of these but with having non-North American promotions to it?  Be cool if we could play as some NJPW (i know it's in the game but you could just pretend that isn't there)

The problem is most promotions from say Japan or Great Britain don't actually promote in North America, the area which has the game play. The only ones to run shows in the US in the last year are New Japan and Progress. I don't know enough on Progress but I could do New Japan when the next update is done.

2 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Why is this always brought up?  We have this conversation every update. It doesn't make sense to add them to a North American simulator.

Because people do want to play games with those companies. I think doing Progress and New Japan are more than suitable due to running in the US

14 hours ago, Drock007 said:

Has anyone ever thought about doing one of these but with having non-North American promotions to it?  Be cool if we could play as some NJPW (i know it's in the game but you could just pretend that isn't there)

Okay, folks. I will be releasing my update tomorrow sometime. Thank you for being patient.

Now, for those who always ask. I WILL NEVER add a non North American company to the database (I.e. Progress, NJPW, etc.). EWR is a North American simulator. With that being said, if anyone wants to add international companies, download one of my updates and add them yourself. It takes just a few minutes

• Like 2