BoJack Horseman

livid

I’m still only about half way through the third season. I really need to binge the rest before the new season is released. 

Do we know if it’ll be weekly episodes or are they releasing the entire season in one hit? 

The Fish out of Water episode was all sorts of good by the way.

I am at a beer festival today so I'm slightly annoyed, but I caught the first few episodes. I'm enjoying what I am seeing so far. I'm looking forward to seeing more later on tonight whilst half cut and emotional. Truly should help my emotions.

Something I'm enjoying so far is how BoJack, unlike previous episodes where hell try and help someone out for his own ego, is genuinely trying to be nice and caring for those around him and keeps getting accused of trying to be the nice guy. It's a nice evolution of the character.

Also perversely like Diane taking the divorce harder than Mr. Peanut Butter, who despite still feeling for Diane seems to be able to move on easier. It adds a nice layer of evil to PB and makes me intrigued about BoJack and Diane's relationship going forward.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 28/09/2019 at 02:46, Hobo said:

Suspiciously after the animation studio unionized .🤔

one of the animators said that Netflix's decision to end it after season 6 was already made before they unionized.

To be honest, six seasons is enough for me. Season 5 had some amazing highs ("Free Churro," the episode where Princess Carolyn goes back to her hometown) but it felt like the show was losing momentum a bit. That being said, I also think that given how popular the show was and the fact that a below-average season 5 is above the average of the vast majority of TV I'd have trusted the creative team to run it as long as they felt they had story to tell.

• Like 3