Football Helmet requests

Meacon Keaton

Would anybody be willing to make fourteen football helmets for me for a Cube diary I'm working on? I have the designs I'm looking for jotted down, but I have no idea how to take a template and make it look better than what a five year old could do. :(

Respond here or PM me if you have any interest in taking this on. And thank you. :)

Are these original teams or actual ones with logos and brand stuff already made?

Without looking at my list, I'd say that half of them are NFL or college team helmets with the colors changed. And even the original ones are fairly simple (all blue helmet with orange stripe going down the middle or a white helmet with a blue "S" on the side). They're not super crazy concepts and the ones that are more detailed are the already existing ones from the pros or college.

OK, I can do those tomorrow night if no one else gets this before then.

• Like 2