IceLint

Favorite Youtube Channels

LittleDaniel    6,358

During my recent stint of actual productivity, I ended up plotting out the ideas for a youtube series review/critique series about media (super vague yes) and now I'm getting to the point of scripting out the first episode.  This might never see the light of day (I'm enjoying it as a creative outlet but I'm way too busy this summer to shoot anything I think), but if I get to the point of having, like, a "pilot" would anyone here be interested in taking a look and giving some feedback?  I don't wanna end up spamming the forum with shit if there's no interest ya know?

• Like 3

LittleDaniel    6,358

Lindsay Ellis made a gosh darned video with PBS!  That's cool.  Also, ContraPoints has been on this great run of videos.

• Like 1

LittleDaniel    6,358

Short little found footage film from The Atlantic's youtube, so it counts for this thread dammit.

IceLint    10,928

This dude.  At first, its like "Ok, he's a crazy Mexican and a example of why you shouldn't use spray paint in a closed room" as you watch him spray random stuff.  Then he starts to blend it all together and its "Wow, thats really good".  Then he finishes the painting and you see "Wow, thats fucking beautiful!"

Pooker    189

My favorite YouTube channel is Quill18. He mainly does Let's Plays for strategy and simulation games, such as Civilization, Simcity, Rimworld, etc. He's not the greatest at most games but is always entertaining. I've bought probably four or five games after watching him play them.

Second favorite would be Lazy Games Reviews. Mostly watch it for his retro computer tech videos. He puts a ton of time and research into his videos.