Favorite Youtube Channels

Lint

On 12/8/2017 at 06:22, Lint said:

I mean it couldn't hurt.  Depending on how much you plan to upload, set it for payments either per month or per video.  I mean CGP Grey offers various tiers of payments an makes almost $20K per video.  Another guy I follow only offers a $1 payment, but its monthly and he brings in around $430 a month

that said, Patreon just went and changed their fee structure :shifty:

• 4 weeks later...

I couldn’t remember if we had a Youtube thread so I’m going to put this here: Flitz from Smosh Games is leaving the channel effective immediately, after multiple allegations of sexual assault. Former roommates and at least two women who once considered him a “best friend” are corroborating the accusations. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well to get back on a lighter note, I really like Peter Hollens.  He records music videos where, unless you see an instrument, all you hear is his voice

He also did this with violinist Lindsey Stirling

Which means I should probably mention Lindsey Stirling as well

• Like 1

He flounced around Japan generally being awful from clips I saw of other videos. And monetized his apology video. He's either a cluess idiot or a heartless one.

Meanwhile YouTube flaps about shitting on smaller channels. Its a terrible platform.

I'll post links to some stuff worth checking out later but the big channels for me are Kinda Funny (and Kinda Funny Games), Drawfee, Good Mythical Morning, RedLetterMedia, Vsauce (mainly 1 & 3), Zach Anner, ScreenJunkies, Simone Giertz, Super Best Friends Play and Richard Herring.

YouTube is fucking rad.

On 1/22/2018 at 05:07, Ollie said:

I'll post links to some stuff worth checking out later but the big channels for me are Kinda Funny (and Kinda Funny Games), Drawfee, Good Mythical Morning, RedLetterMedia, Vsauce (mainly 1 & 3), Zach Anner, ScreenJunkies, Simone Giertz, Super Best Friends Play and Richard Herring.

YouTube is fucking rad.

Zach Anner is great.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Tkasto said:

Just discovered this guy recently and I must admit his videos are amazing. The amount of work he puts in is just crazy.

Oh yea Captain Disillusion is amazing.  Surprising he's been on YouTube for 10+ years and his subscriber count is as low as it is

I like Jacksepticeye, AVGN, MeffewofBotchamania, Stumpt, PuddlesPityParty, ERB, Nostalgia Critic, The Young Turks, The Atheist Experience, and The Game Theorists

Edited by KingofHarts_OH

5 minutes ago, KingofHarts_OH said:

I like Jacksepticeye, JonTron, AVGN, MeffewofBotchamania, Stumpt, PuddlesPityParty, ERB, Nostalgia Critic, The Young Turks, The Atheist Experience, and The Game Theorists

Didn't JonTron say a bunch of racist shit?

35 minutes ago, Lint said:

Didn't JonTron say a bunch of racist shit?

Thanks, Lint. After researching and seeing his tweets, I am not watching anything of his.

Edited by KingofHarts_OH
  • Like 1

I watch a lot of Funhaus, newLegacyinc and Criken (although both of them are more streamers than youtubers but it still counts), as well as vinesauce, Larry Bundy Jr, ashens, Call Me Kevin, YourMovieSucks, Bright Sun Films (his videos about abandoned stuff are cool), I Hate Everything, shoe0nhead, JonTron (yeah I know about all the controversy but tbh I still enjoy his content so sue me). Think that's most of em.

19 hours ago, Owen said:

I watch a lot of Funhaus, newLegacyinc and Criken (although both of them are more streamers than youtubers but it still counts), as well as vinesauce, Larry Bundy Jr, ashens, Call Me Kevin, YourMovieSucks, Bright Sun Films (his videos about abandoned stuff are cool), I Hate Everything, shoe0nhead, JonTron (yeah I know about all the controversy but tbh I still enjoy his content so sue me). Think that's most of em.

Alright, well keep supporting a racist because he "entertains" you.  This is how this shit gets normalized