Favorite Youtube Channels

Lint

Just recently discovered Postmodern Jukebox. They take songs and switch up their style. Some examples are taking Shaggy's `It Wasn't Me' and making it sound like a 60's song...sung by a woman. 

Then, there's this gem:

16 hours ago, =BK= said:

If I ever need a laugh I just have to remember the D Club.

Kirkles! Last time I lurked this thread I was convinced I must be EWB's lone Game Grumps fan. I was so happy when I came back in here and saw the D Club, of all things. 😂

On a mildly related note, my favorite Game Grumps Animated of all time:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dr. Rated-R said:

Kirkles! Last time I lurked this thread I was convinced I must be EWB's lone Game Grumps fan. I was so happy when I came back in here and saw the D Club, of all things. 😂

On a mildly related note, my favorite Game Grumps Animated of all time:

It's hard to pick a favorite.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GhostMachine said:

Just recently discovered Postmodern Jukebox. They take songs and switch up their style. Some examples are taking Shaggy's `It Wasn't Me' and making it sound like a 60's song...sung by a woman. 

Then, there's this gem:

I'm a big big fan of them but even I've not seen that one. 

WAYNE BRADY! :w00t:

Dan Bull is great. He's in two of my favorite episodes of Epic Rap Battles of History, both against Epic Lloyd: Jack the Ripper vs. Hannibal Lecter and Teddy Roosevelt vs. Winston Churchill.

(Epic Rap Battles of History's next season should have already happened, but is delayed because Epic Lloyd is a father now. There's been no word if/when the next season will happen.)

Oh, and if you like Postmodern Jukebox, check this out:

(She does the same thing they do, and is actually in at least one episode of Postmodern Jukebox, doing a 1920's version of Dua Lipa's song New Rules. Haven't watched it yet, though.)

• Like 1

I used to like 8-Bit Universe's Music Channel because they were all about the wrestling themes when I first noticed them and then they did 8-Bit versions of other popular tunes as well.

Now it seems that every other video is 'music inspired by fortnite' :facepalm:

Edited by Noah

12 minutes ago, Noah said:

I used to like 8-Bit Music because they were all about the wrestling themes when I noticed them.

Now it seems that every other video is 'music inspired by fortnite' :facepalm:

This is 8-bit music, but not by 8-Bit Music. I'm a huge Pink Floyd fan, so... Yeah. Hope you enjoy it.

Edited by KingofHarts_OH
  • Like 1

Every time a new GMM season starts I love the media blitz that comes with it, because you get stuff like Rhett & Link on Hot Ones (great episode, btw) and this Vanity Fair video. 

"IANAL? Well, that's just a confession."
"It means 'I am not a lawyer'."
"Well, I need one of those right now!"

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I honestly can't think of something that I hate more then the "Click like!  Click subscribe!  Add a comment!  Share!" stuff on YT videos.  I have some good examples of ones I like and ones I hate...

I subscribe to a Madden/NCAA player Not The Expert.  He's pretty good...doesn't beg for likes etc.  He signed up for a Madden 19 online franchise mode featuring nothing but YT creators.  Here is his video

He explains everything he's doing, why many of the players are changing wide receivers to running backs, how he's going to try and strategy for his opponent etc..its all good

Meanwhile, here is the same video from his opponents side

Start off with ad?  Check.  "YO GUYS!" check.  Lots of unneeded yelling?  Check!  "Bro....bro....bro" check!  This is the shit I hate

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, The Handsome Luchadore said:

20:54 is the greatest bit.

I've really gotten into LGR lately.   he's pretty good