EWR Real World Update: September '17

20 hours ago, Hardcore3 said:

Nobody should be removed unless they die.

Some mods have included Bobby Heenan - a man who could barely speak - and Kamala - a man with two amputated legs - or Hayabusa - a man who was unable to walk when even the first version of EWR was released - in the name of this sort of "but I might want to use them!" completism.

At the end of the day, if your objections are of one or two workers that you might want to use aren't in the game, the Editor is there for a reason. Anyone can edit the stats in this game, it's not the sole responsibility of those who give up their own free time to provide you with regular updates.

• Like 3

Just now, Skumanoid said:

Some mods have included Bobby Heenan - a man who could barely speak - and Kamala - a man with two amputated legs - or Hayabusa - a man who was unable to walk when even the  in the name of this sort of "but I might want to use them!" completism.

At the end of the day, if your objections are of one or two workers that you might want to use aren't in the game, the Editor is there for a reason. Anyone can edit the stats in this game, it's not the sole responsibility of those who give up their own free time to provide you with regular updates.

There are obviously people who should be deleted. But my question still wasn't answered. Why has Sting been deleted but Steve Austin and The Rock are still in? Was it something the community decided on or was it because one person decided it made sense? Is Mark Henry in this update? I seem to remember not being able to find him when I played last.

6 hours ago, Hardcore3 said:

There are obviously people who should be deleted. But my question still wasn't answered. Why has Sting been deleted but Steve Austin and The Rock are still in? Was it something the community decided on or was it because one person decided it made sense? Is Mark Henry in this update? I seem to remember not being able to find him when I played last.

Mark Henry has been moved to staff. I think it was based on the fact the he stated that was his new role within the company.

2 hours ago, Hardcore3 said:

But was his retirement officially announced? Is there zero chance that he could show up in a ring any time soon?

tbh I don't make the packs so I don;t care what they do. It doesn't affect me or my play style at all. If there is some one I need, I just add them.

Remove all WWN deals with FloSlam, FloSlam is suing WWN for breach of contract, they have pulled all WWN content from their service and has basically turned into a ghost network since WWN content was the majority of what they provided, most users are refunding their subsccriptions because of this and other networks like Powerbomb.TV are offering discounts to former FloSlam users.

On 9/20/2017 at 10:15, Skumanoid said:

who didn't exist at all.

Wasn't it Austin Lee as a wrestler, and Erin Bray as a manager, two people no one could ever find proof of being real?  

1 hour ago, Lint said:

Wasn't it Austin Lee as a wrestler, and Erin Bray as a manager, two people no one could ever find proof of being real?  

I think Austin Lee was like a friend of somebody's An just out In the game or something yea I don't remember. And Erin Bray was listed as a male with talented stats but the only Erin Bray people could find ended up being a girl

1 hour ago, xgdawgx said:

I think Austin Lee was like a friend of somebody's An just out In the game or something yea I don't remember. And Erin Bray was listed as a male with talented stats but the only Erin Bray people could find ended up being a girl

male Erin Bray came later.  Initially started off as a girl manager with, like, an 85 for charisma or something.  The picture that was used was from, I think, an NFL cheerleader

Starting October 1st the NWA will be under the control of Billy Corgan & Dave Lagana, all current promotions under the NWA banner will leave at the end of September.

https://www.pwinsider.com/article/112497/national-wrestling-alliance-ownership-updates.html

I would not suggest doing anything with them for October, unless you want a add a skeleton promotion with only the owner and champions but it's something to keep an eye on for the future.

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic