Parts you hate in games you love

Benji

City of Heroes not having any servers anymore.

The fight clubs in KOTOR2 + the fact that the best NPC is effectively third-tier as he cannot be made into a Jedi nor healed with the Jedi heal.

The lack of player turn signals in GTA5 (or LA Noire for that matter).

Many games forcing you to chose between cosmetic freedom or build optimization. BE MORE LIKE CITY OF HEROES! LET US HAVE BOTH!

Everything about Ming Xiao in VTMB that isn't her haughty dialogue options.

You Don't Know Jack modern games for the episodic format. Also that the flash game doesn't exist anymore.

Fire Pro World not having entrance attire options and skirts/dresses/robes/longcoats

Edited by OctoberRavenO

2 minutes ago, OctoberRavenO said:

The lack of player turn signals in GTA5 (or LA Noire for that matter).

... that is quite petty :P 

Just now, MadJack said:

Pretty much every Assassin's Creed protagonist from 3 onwards.

Black Flag was good, I thought. 

6 minutes ago, MDK said:

... that is quite petty :P

No it's not! This could have prevented like 98% of my accidents in LA Noire! And a lot of them in GTA too!

Also Edward "Pirate Jax Teller" Kenway was the best and @MadJack just can't handle his style

When you loose Baby Mario in Yoshi's Island and the little bitch starts crying. So annoying.

The train chase mission in GTA:SA that was already pointed out.

48 minutes ago, MadJack said:

Pretty much every Assassin's Creed protagonist from 3 onwards.

Jacob and Evie Frye from Syndicate were okay. As far as personalities go they are on the bland side but they aren't annoying or otherwise offensive.

22 minutes ago, Hellraiser said:

When you loose Baby Mario in Yoshi's Island and the little bitch starts crying. So annoying.

The train chase mission in GTA:SA that was already pointed out.

Jacob and Evie Frye from Syndicate were okay. As far as personalities go they are on the bland side but they aren't annoying or otherwise offensive.

So I've heard. I checked out of the series after the shit show that was Unity. But everyone from 3 onwards was just the most whiny, entitled annoying shit. I wanted the assassin's to lose, they were that annoying. Like there's examples of protagonists that start annoying and grow with the story, changing as people etc etc, but you don't find them in 3, Black Flag or Unity.

Tailing missions need to fuck off.

I loved Far Cry 3 but I absolutely hated all the characters in it who were meant to be the main characters friends. They were all nobheads.