Football Manager 2018

Lineker

Decided to give myself a break from my AC Milan save and start a short-term challenge trying to get Liverpool back in the trophy hunt. I have given myself three seasons and then I'll quit.

These were my last two fixtures (bear in mind, I had a Europa league game away from home on the Thursday night and was expected to play Manchester United two days later at lunchtime! Fuck FA/Sky/BT and their scheduling), anyway.

Cracking stuff lads.

Liverpool1.JPG

Liverpool2.JPG

• Haha 1

League went down to the final day of the season. 

I had to hope that Huddersfield beat Man City at home, and then I would need to win at Tottenham. 

So what happens? Huddersfield obviously beat City 2-1 and I lose 3-0. Fuck this game.

Although these three games in particular I was extra chuffed with as it involved quite a bit of in-game management.

Comeback1.JPG

Comeback2.JPG

Comeback3.JPG

Teams that went out in the group stage of the Champions League: Porto (bottom), Juve (bottom), Man City (3rd), Barcelona (3rd), Bayern (bottom), PSG (3rd), Chelsea (bottom), Dortmund (3rd),  Benfica (bottom), Man Utd (3rd)

Teams that went out in the group stage of the Europa League: Liverpool, Arsenal, Villarreal, Hoffenheim, Lazio, Milan, Napoli.

Jeez.

This is the Quarter finals of the CL and Europa:

J27EP2k.png?1

QqMK03u.png?1

When a meeting with the board doesn't go your way and you decide to leak to press:

So, as part of my insanity game, I've decided to determine my formation by RNG.

Starting by rolling for number of defenders with 1-10...

And I roll a 10.

Well. This will be interesting.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Arjen Robben said:

zGHQb4O.gif

Pictured: You, during your time in management.

It's almost like choosing all my decisions by RNG was a bad idea!

But that's crazy talk.

So update:

Eight games, zero points. Zero goals, even.

Morale is low, because the RNG keeps deciding I should yell at people to tell them to calm down.

The board likes me though, because the team is profitable.