Football Manager 2018

Lineker

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only just got back into playing this and I'm reminded of why it annoys me sometimes.

The board sell one of my players on my behalf (cheers guys, he was only my second top scorer) and then when I look at the transfer activity confidence from the board... They are disappointed with the low fee. Fuck you, you sold him you cunts.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Football Manager 2018 is coming to the Switch today. It's the Touch version, as you'd expect, and it has the same set of features as the tablet version. It's £30, unfortunately, but I'm sure some people will still gladly snap it up. For the number of hours you could potentially sink into it, perhaps it's not the worst deal.

I signed a player on a free called David Faupala. But I keep misreading his name as Fapula, so I've taken to calling him Count Fapula and assuming he walks around in a dark cloak wanking at people in the darkness.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, MDK said:

I signed a player on a free called David Faupala. But I keep misreading his name as Fapula, so I've taken to calling him Count Fapula and assuming he walks around in a dark cloak wanking at people in the darkness.

He's the terror that faps in the night.

Rejected the bid. Not sure how he's going to fit into my formation. Spurs have so many players who could potentially be liberos that I'm doing mass retraining at this point.

Planned sales:

Vorm, Lamela, Sissoko, Llorente, possibly Janssen and Wanyama and maybe one of Rose or Davies.

2 hours ago, MadJack said:

Rejected the bid. Not sure how he's going to fit into my formation. Spurs have so many players who could potentially be liberos that I'm doing mass retraining at this point.

Planned sales:

Vorm, Lamela, Sissoko, Llorente, possibly Janssen and Wanyama and maybe one of Rose or Davies.

Someone sound the @Jimmy alarm!

9 hours ago, MadJack said:

Planned sales:

6 hours ago, Liam said:

Someone sound the @Jimmy alarm!

I hope Jose stays at United forever. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Just turn it off in the editor.

Yes but I'm three seasons deep and don't want to restart.

4 minutes ago, stokerino said:

If only we'd be warned of this during the referendum!

I reckon if the remain campaign based all there arguments on football we might have won.