Tara Reid and Dean Cain.

K

55 minutes ago, Phobolip Jeffries said:

Former UK X-Factor contestants from Ireland who gained popularity for being INCREDIBLY ENTHUSIASTIC and having weird quiffs. They were Ireland's entry in the Eurovision song contest in 2011 and 2012. Also they're in one of the Sharknado movies very briefly.

https://twitter.com/planetjedward/status/12039280794

Also I've noticed that lamposts in both Dublin and Cork are covered in Jedward stickers. Which is mostly where they seem to be seen these days.

Here is a trailer for a film by the same director as these movies

Looks like it has the sensibilities of A Talking Cat!? but slightly better production quality.

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/13/2017 at 19:13, Hobo said:

Former UK X-Factor contestants from Ireland who gained popularity for being INCREDIBLY ENTHUSIASTIC and having weird quiffs. They were Ireland's entry in the Eurovision song contest in 2011 and 2012. Also they're in one of the Sharknado movies very briefly.

https://twitter.com/planetjedward/status/12039280794

Also I've noticed that lamposts in both Dublin and Cork are covered in Jedward stickers. Which is mostly where they seem to be seen these days.

Here is a trailer for a film by the same director as these movies

Looks like it has the sensibilities of A Talking Cat!? but slightly better production quality.

Broke a bowel :lol:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just got done watching the Josie And The Pussycats movie...love the movie, if you haven't seen it, its a pretty low key great movie.  But I'm pretty sure Tara Reid isn't acting during it and is just a ditz

37 minutes ago, Lint said:

Just got done watching the Josie And The Pussycats movie...love the movie, if you haven't seen it, its a pretty low key great movie.  But I'm pretty sure Tara Reid isn't acting during it and is just a ditz

I remember watching it because of Rachel Leigh Cook.

7 hours ago, Lint said:

I legit love this song. And Rosario Dawson.