Sign in to follow this  
Gazz

FIFA 18

Benji    39,207

So I just Googled Gyasi Zardes and apparently he's a real person and not someone made up for The Journey. I don't know why but I find this hilarious.

Adam    4,898
5 hours ago, Benji said:

So I just Googled Gyasi Zardes and apparently he's a real person and not someone made up for The Journey. I don't know why but I find this hilarious.

Is he not a US international? He always comes to England on my career modes and rips it up for someone lower down like Middlesbrough.

Benji    39,207

Apparently. He looks like a player made up for the game and I had never heard of him before.

Davidmarrio    3,383
10 hours ago, Benji said:

Apparently. He looks like a player made up for the game and I had never heard of him before.

He's the most convincing actor out of all the professional footballers though. Gotta give him that. 

Jericode    3,873

That's not a hard ask to be fair, they literally sound like robot impersonations.

POTM Harry Kane is so good.

Benji    39,207
14 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

He's the most convincing actor out of all the professional footballers though. Gotta give him that. 

That was sort of why I assumed he wasn't real to be honest :lol:

• Like 1

Baddar    107,379

I've won 2, lost 2 on each of the last few days in squad battles, and despite sitting in Elite 2 at the moment, these losses are going to cost me come the weekend when I'm unable to play a lot of the games. The overnight matches on Friday and Saturday are bullshit.