FIFA 18

Gazz

I don't ever mess about with roles and instructions and stuff cos I rarely play career mode but i started one with arsenal and somethings weird. My back three are Koscielny, Mustafi and Holding but for some reason Kos always ends up next to Giroud. Like, he's almost the furthest man forward. Is this a glitch or what cos it's like playing with Myke at times >_>

22 minutes ago, MDK said:

You mean a tactical genius that has a 200% win record as manager?

He might also have "play as striker" or "join the attack" set.

Ah this seems to be the case. Thanks Mykel :D

Either. I put it on professional difficulty, controlled the whole team, hit the little button with the two boxes which switches you to the keeper and just let the game play by itself. You still always win.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gazz said:

Either. I put it on professional difficulty, controlled the whole team, hit the little button with the two boxes which switches you to the keeper and just let the game play by itself. You still always win.

Oh its just because I did the first bit in Brazil and then the first training session and you had to control everyone. I want to play LIbero Grande ffs.

Oh and why the fuck isn't the Brazil 3 vs 3 in this? I'd love to do Pro Clubs 3 vs 3.

• Like 1

Is anyone able to let me win an online friendlies season on FIFA 17 on PS4? I never bothered playing them with anyone last year and only want to win it to clear out the two trophies. Think the same also applies on 16.

Happy to help out with any other trophies for other folks (or do the same on FIFA 18 for folks since I already did that).

Ta.

Edited by Benji

Had my first crack at squad battles earlier. Playing on Legendary, I won the first two games 2-0 and 2-1, but lost the 3rd 3-2 with a 120th minute goal :(

It says "1 game remaining", but on the leaderboards, it seems they've all played 5 and not 4, so can I play the featured team as well, as a 5th match? My points total is decent at the moment and I'd be looking at an Elite division if I won the last two, IF I can play two...

Lost the last two. :/

I was in the penultimate game, but fucking hell that featured team. Lost 4-1, and I had more chances, as always with Fifa. When you're up against Messi, Ronaldo, Henry, Ronaldinho etc, and they bring on Bale late on, you know it's gonna be tough. 

Ended up on 6506pts, just short of the Elite 3 tier. Considering that was 2 wins and 3 losses, I will definitely be pushing for Elite next week.

The more people play, the lower I'm going to drop as the week progresses, so will my Gold 3 hold with those points, d'you think?

1 minute ago, Jimmy said:

What are squad battles? I'm confused by them. 

You play 5 matches per week against teams selected by EA on any difficulty you please, and how you do determines the amount of points you get. The higher the difficulty, the more points on offer. Then you'll get a reward based on where you finish. Pretty decent for 5 matches I'd say. 

13 minutes ago, Baddar said:

You play 5 matches per week against teams selected by EA on any difficulty you please, and how you do determines the amount of points you get. The higher the difficulty, the more points on offer. Then you'll get a reward based on where you finish. Pretty decent for 5 matches I'd say. 

37 matches. 4 per day week day, 8 per weekend day and 1 versus the featured squad.