FIFA 18

Gazz

There's a patch out.

Now, it may have something to do with switching to a formation with 2 CDM's, but my nephew and I were playing in games earlier that were 5-4, 4-3 etc before the switch. Your typical fifa scoreline.

First game this evening post patch, both keepers making great saves, 13 shots on target between the sides, and a 0-0 draw. Probably my favourite match on fifa so far this year. It actually felt like football and not NBA.

56 minutes ago, Baddar said:

There's a patch out.

Now, it may have something to do with switching to a formation with 2 CDM's, but my nephew and I were playing in games earlier that were 5-4, 4-3 etc before the switch. Your typical fifa scoreline.

First game this evening post patch, both keepers making great saves, 13 shots on target between the sides, and a 0-0 draw. Probably my favourite match on fifa so far this year. It actually felt like football and not NBA.

I played a game and I won 1-0. Couldn't really feel any difference though. 

I've played 9 games on Squad Battles and I've won 7 and lost 2 (1 on pens the other in extra time) all games on Legendary. 

On about 15000 points atm which I'm happy with. Goal is to just get to elite 3 as I'm not gonna play enough games to get near Elite 1. 

You wouldn't get to Elite 1 playing on Legendary anyway. I won about 38 to 40 games last week on Legendary and was only middle to low Elite 2.

4 hours ago, Gazz said:

You wouldn't get to Elite 1 playing on Legendary anyway. I won about 38 to 40 games last week on Legendary and was only middle to low Elite 2.

I got around 82,000 pts playing on Legendary. Think I played 42 games in total, certainly didn't win them all, and got Elite 1. At the last check last week, PS4's Elite 1 required a few hundred more points than Xbox.

But you'd need to be playing the vast majority of weekend games to get in that top tier anyway. I think the target last week was around 78.5k. 

No point going to pens against the A.I. They'll always win <_<

Won 3 and lost 1 today which has took me up to 22160. So I'm shy of the Elite 3 barrier of 26916 so 3/4 wins should push me up. 

I'm happy with a record of 10 wins and 3 losses (2 via pens) all on Legendary. 

12 hours ago, Davidmarrio said:

No point going to pens against the A.I. They'll always win <_<

Won 3 and lost 1 today which has took me up to 22160. So I'm shy of the Elite 3 barrier of 26916 so 3/4 wins should push me up. 

I'm happy with a record of 10 wins and 3 losses (2 via pens) all on Legendary. 

If you're playing the majority of the games, that kind of form will get you Elite 2 easily over the course of the week.

Since buying Bale the other day, I've managed to build my coins back up to almost 100k from just trading. I can either pick up Godin and Benzema, who are steadily dropping in price, or hold on for another few weeks when I should have the 300k needed for Griezmann.