FIFA 18

Gazz

5 hours ago, Baddar said:

If you're playing the majority of the games, that kind of form will get you Elite 2 easily over the course of the week.

Since buying Bale the other day, I've managed to build my coins back up to almost 100k from just trading. I can either pick up Godin and Benzema, who are steadily dropping in price, or hold on for another few weeks when I should have the 300k needed for Griezmann. 

Yeh I seem to keep going 3-1 in the 4 games. Done it again, beat the hardest team 4-1 but lost 3-1 to the 2nd hardest team. That leaves me about 1000+ shy of Elite 3 atm. Just waiting for the update of games and hopefully get a few in before our match as I'm out later this evening but I'll be happy with Elite 3 but made up if I manage to push into Elite 2. 

12 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

Yeh I seem to keep going 3-1 in the 4 games. Done it again, beat the hardest team 4-1 but lost 3-1 to the 2nd hardest team. That leaves me about 1000+ shy of Elite 3 atm. Just waiting for the update of games and hopefully get a few in before our match as I'm out later this evening but I'll be happy with Elite 3 but made up if I manage to push into Elite 2. 

I thought I'd lose ground overnight last week Fri to Sat and Sat to Sun, but being able to play them helped me massively. If I'd missed those there's no way I'd have got Elite 1.

I've got to say since I haven't had chance to play since the new patch, the slower gameplay where you have to play the way you're facing really suits my style since that's what I've always done.

Also, boosted Scream Perisic as a ST is an absolute weapon. Two footed, tall, fast, strong, can dribble, pass and finish.

I've got Depay and Bender as my scream cards. Which Depay is pretty good cause of the boost to his pace makes him even quicker but his shooting, passing and dribbling stats are all great. Just a shame that in terms of my Ligue 1 squad, Balotelli can be frustrating as fuck up front. 

Bender is just a beast in defense mid. I play 4-1-4-1 with my Bundesliga team so with him in DM behind Keita and Castro I've got a solid, quick and midfield 3 that can pass. 

On ‎31‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 19:19, Baddar said:

There's a patch out.

Now, it may have something to do with switching to a formation with 2 CDM's, but my nephew and I were playing in games earlier that were 5-4, 4-3 etc before the switch. Your typical fifa scoreline.

First game this evening post patch, both keepers making great saves, 13 shots on target between the sides, and a 0-0 draw. Probably my favourite match on fifa so far this year. It actually felt like football and not NBA.

Christ, you can tell your team is managed by Mourinho. >_>

• Like 1

Does anyone know why Raheem Sterling is the best defender on the game? Ball carrier within fifteen yards of him? Robbed.

Well, I did get off to a good start in squad battles, three wins, 5-0, 3-2 and 5-1 averaging 2400pts plus then I've just lost the fourth game because I played a short goal kick and Benatia didn't react to it at all and the player switching then selected the opposite side full back.

Decided my next purchase is going to be the Award Winner Giroud, still having a shit time against non-AI opponents so want to experiment with some different formations and I like the idea of him and Kane together. Really hoping De Bruyne gets the next POTM one too because as good a trio as Alli, Herrera and Bakayoko are, I find my midfield lacking occasionally and usually just resort to the wingers.

Opened my jumbo premium pack. 

Saw Belgium flag and TOTW come up. Thought oooo might get Mertens here

Nah it's some RWB from the Belgium league who's rated 78 <_<

Finished Gold 2 as I was hungover and didn't play Sunday, 13000 coins and in my jumbo premium I got a 75 striker and in the all player premium pack I got Sigurdsson...least I can use the players in Gold Upgrade SBCs