FIFA 18

Gazz

25 minutes ago, Gazz said:

Well, I did get off to a good start in squad battles, three wins, 5-0, 3-2 and 5-1 averaging 2400pts plus then I've just lost the fourth game because I played a short goal kick and Benatia didn't react to it at all and the player switching then selected the opposite side full back.

Planned to play mine today but didn't get around to it. I will either play a load tomorrow to catch up a bit, or skip another week.

Playing shocking atm. That and a bit of stupid bullshit such as seemingly not getting any freekicks or hitting the bar/post loads. Just can't seem to score, the AI will pull off a wonder ball or score an absolute scruffy as fuck goal. Really frustrating. 

Won 1 tonight  (4-0) and lost 4 (all 2-1, including the match against that weird Chelsea squad thing) 

Considering dropping down to World Class tomorrow after amassing a whopping total of 5301 points from 5 games to scrape into Gold 2 <_<

Harry Kane can fuck off. My final SB game was a 86/100 team with POTM Kane, POTM Sane, Overmars, Rui Costa and Schmeichel in goal. Lost 0-3, first one Kane nutmegs my defender and keeper in one shot, second one I get a block but I'm stuck controlling the defender on the ground, who gets up just in time for Kane to nutmeg him and then Costa sticks on in the top corner in added time.

Got 325pts, should have just smashed them on Semi-Pro. :facepalm:

Legendary is easier than World Class, WC just parks the bus and tries to counter, Legendary actually commits players to the attack.

28 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

I got a TOTW Bernard Traore today, seems like he's only going for 10-12k though :(

I had the OTW version for about 17k early on and sold him for 34k as soon as his TOTW was announced :lol:

I've decided that Legendary is definitely easier than World Class. Should hopefully hold out for Elite at the moment.