FIFA 18

Gazz

It's worth something like £700m a year to them, and is going up every year. And that's just one mode that's been in since 09. At this point, they don't need to give us anything new in terms of gameplay changes, modes like the Journey etc. 

I like UT, don't get me wrong, but the gameplay itself isn't going to change a lot when that's making them so much money. There are little errors in game that have been there for years but there's no sign of them being addressed. 

1 hour ago, MadJack said:

I like the changes to Pro Clubs this year tbh, so I can sort of see where its changed vs last years. Negotiations in career can fucking do one though.

I don't mind them so much because I can just delegate and pretend I have a director of football, but that you have to sit through contract renewals is so fucking painful.

I've seen online for ages people in UT swearing by the 'Bronze Pack Method' so I gave it a try and starting to see what the fuss is about. Started with 2000 coins, which is 5 packs, and from the stuff from them that has sold so far I've already doubled that. Why have I never tried this before? :shifty:

Just a fancy title for 'Buy a Bronze Pack, sell the stuff'.

If the players sell, and most will, you make a minimum of 143 coins per player (sell price 150 minus 5% tax), which is already a big jump on the pitiful coins you get from quick selling. So if you sell 3 players at the minimum you've already made a small profit. If you land one that's needed for an SBC you can make a grand or more per player, which is just immediate profit given what you've paid. The fitness cards and some of the club items tend to sell too to boost your margin further.

Bronze Pack Method Update: After some more stuff from those first five packs sold, I've now made over 4000 profit from 5 bronze packs. Madness.

I'm just enjoying buying Special cards at the moment, I've bought three TOTW cards and three OTW card so far :P

I'm getting absolutely whipped on UT. Every player seems to be faster than mine, my players have no space they the opponent seems to have acres to attack into, my players wont press...

Its frustrating. 

2 hours ago, Jericode said:

Bronze Pack Method Update: After some more stuff from those first five packs sold, I've now made over 4000 profit from 5 bronze packs. Madness.

I'm just enjoying buying Special cards at the moment, I've bought three TOTW cards and three OTW card so far :P

I don't get how you're making that much money of bronze stuff. Are you just buying the player packs or the normal 400 coin bronze pack?

Can't see people buying shit like the Northampton badge for example. I out everything up from one pack for the bare minimum and didn't sell a single thing 

17 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

Can't see people buying shit like the Northampton badge for example. I out everything up from one pack for the bare minimum and didn't sell a single thing 

Seems like you can make a few quid off of bronze players that play in England, especially if they are not English. I assume because of the squad building challenges.

I got a some guy from Carlisle out of a premium silver players pack from a SBC. I don't think its a TOTW card so i don't know if it is worth keeping him?

Same with the TOTW Hilton I got earlier on if I can't sell him? 

59 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

I don't get how you're making that much money of bronze stuff. Are you just buying the player packs or the normal 400 coin bronze pack?

All just the regular 400 coin packs. SBCs help inflate prices for certain players (anyone from the Mexican or Turkish leagues makes bank because of the League SBCs, for example) and you can usually make an extra hundred or so for anyone rare. You'd be surprised what can sell though.

I've bought 7 packs total so far and my total profit as of this moment is 6045 coins. Breakdown of everything I've listed in spoiler tags with the sell total post-EA tax in brackets:

Spoiler

Bronze Pack 1 (+319) -

Clements 63 / England / ENG 4 (+190)

Al Sharid 55 / Saudi Arabia / SAU 1 (+190)

Sarr 58 / Germany / GER 3 (+190)

Player Fitness (+143)

Adelaide Badge

LASK Linz Kit

AFC Eskilstuna Kit

Free Bronze Pack

Quick Sold Staff Member (+6)

Bronze Pack *BONUS* (+1366) -

Palatsi 63R / Spain / ESP 2 (+760)

Holzmann 58 / Austria / AUT 1 (+190)

Jarvis 58 / Northern Ireland / IRL 1 (+190)

Player Fitness (+190)

Exeter City Badge

Clermont Foot Kit

Motherwell Kit

Mitre Delta Ball (+36)

Bronze Pack 2 (+835) -

Koczor 64R / Germany / GER 3 (+285)

Calero 60 / Colombia / MEX 1 (+760)

Laiton 60 / France / FRA 2 (+190)

India Badge

Al Faisaly Kit

St Polten Kit

SC Paderborn Kit

Bronze Pack 3 (+586) -

Gillesphy 62 / England / ENG 1 (+380)

Bouchard 60 / France / FRA 2 (+190)

Al Rashdi 60 / Saudi Arabia / SAU 1

Player Fitness (+190)

Hansa Rostock Badge (+190)

SV Wehen Badge

Wisla Plock Kit

Ace Glider Black/Tech Green/Red (+36)

Bronze Pack 4 (+824) -

Ramires 63 / Brazil / POR 1 (+475)

Folivi 60 / England / ENG 1 (+380)

Kinsella 55 / Ireland / IRL 1 (+143)

Mohammed 48 / England / ENG 4 (+190)

Walsall Badge

Silkeborg Kit

Curico Unido Kit R

SELECT Brillant Super Ball (+36)

Bronze Pack 5 (+1120) -

Navalovski 63 / Georgia / RUS 1 (+190)

Foll 57 / Germany / GER 3 (+190)

Kakoi 55 / Japan / JPN 1 (+190)

Davies 54 / England / ENG 4 (+190)

Fesser 51 / Germany / GER 3 (+190)

Karlsruher Badge (+190)

Wanda Metropolitano Stadium (+190)

NAC Breda Kit (+190)

Bronze Pack 6 (+349) -

Gundersen 61 / Norway / NOR 1 (+143)

Antwi-Nyone 53 / England / ENG 3 (+190)

Fantini 53 / Japan / JPN 1 (+190)

Byrne 50 / England / ENG 2 (+190)

Ball (+36)

Union Kit

Rotherham Kit

SV Wehen Kit

Bronze Pack 7 (+646) -

Bramall 60R / England / ENG 2 (+713)

Palienko 57 / Russia / RUS 1

Bayly 53 / Ireland / IRE 1 (+143)

Player Fitness (+190)

Bohemia Badge

Shamrock Kit

Nordsjaelland Kit

Sanderson Park Arena

Kristiansund Badge

Each pack except the bonus free one cost 400 coins, so including the 2800 I've spent so far I've made 8845 coins, which is a 316% return.

• Like 2