FIFA 18

Gazz

Just got one of those purple cards... (Don't know what they are for) 

Ended up being Granqvist who is an 85 CB.... (russian league).

However in the same pack I got Gabriel Jesus who is that weird green card is it Road to Glory ones? Checked how much he is going for and the lowest seems to be 730k :D:D:D

• Like 2

Lucky bastard. The Path to Glory cards are like the Ones to Watch, they get upgraded as they get other special cards. He's worth a mint because he's gonna get a load of them. Wait til he gets another upgrade and he'll probably go for a million easy.

The purple ones are hero cards, they gave a load out for the key players for the teams who've recently qualified for the world cup.

Results in Squad Battles tonight: 
4-0 win
5-3 win
5-4 win (they scored a pen, I scored a pen then I saved a pen in the 90th minute. I was 3-1 down then brought it back to 3-3, then was behind 4-3 before scoring in the 84th and 88th minute) 
2-2 draw (lost on pens)

15 wins out of 17 in total.

That final game was utter bollocks.19 shots, 11 on target to the AI's 5 shots and 2 on target for 2 goals. That and the fact that as I've moaned about several times about the AI always seemingly being impossible to beat on penalties just adds to a frustrating end after a few fun and entertaining games.

That leaves me on a total of 32,504 points. Currently Elite 1 is 36,164 and Elite 2 is 29,630. So comfortably in the middle but when I wake up tomorrow I expect to be probably just shy of Elite 2. 

Screen Shot 2017-11-17 at 10.07.02.png

This my current team - all of the TOTW players are a lot more affordable in Liga Nos, except I seem to have missed out on Patricio, cos he's like 90k now & I'm pumping all my money into trying to get Rui Costa. I'm a couple cards away from completing my 5th out of 7. I assume it'll take me fucking ages unless I pack someone amazing but hey. 

Ew what a gross blurry screenshot soz

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

This my current team - all of the TOTW players are a lot more affordable in Liga Nos, except I seem to have missed out on Patricio, cos he's like 90k now & I'm pumping all my money into trying to get Rui Costa. I'm a couple cards away from completing my 5th out of 7. I assume it'll take me fucking ages unless I pack someone amazing but hey. 

Get the scream cards, cheaper and you can just cash in when they get boosted

1 hour ago, Jimmy said:

5-3-2? Scrub.

Continuing my 3-1 streak atm. 

1-0, 8-2, 3-2 and a 5-3 loss in extra time when I was on all out attack. 

Leaves me on 39,544 points with Elite 1 being 40,411.