Hi everyone,

I'm building up a new scenario on the 2000's one, as a base. Can someone write me down the roster/owner/staff and promotion's stats of the Federatione de Lutte Internationale in EWR 4.2?

I can't find anywhere on the Internet, and I can't overwrite savings, because of the different scenario!

Thank you!

Edited by VitruvioK
Wrong preposition

Lutte Internationale 2000 did exist. It still kinda exist to this day as Jacques Rougeau still does tour shows during the Holidays every year. He plans to have one final big show next year with Hulk Hogan as his special guest.

As for its roster in itself, it's mostly comprised of his students plus many special guests. Troy's link will give you a few of those.

1 hour ago, SirEdger said:

Lutte Internationale 2000 did exist. It still kinda exist to this day as Jacques Rougeau still does tour shows during the Holidays every year. He plans to have one final big show next year with Hulk Hogan as his special guest.

As for its roster in itself, it's mostly comprised of his students plus many special guests. Troy's link will give you a few of those.

I've heard that he runs shows in my area but I've never once heard of one before hand or seen any promotional material for them, just rumors they exist and people who apparently wrestle there.

1 hour ago, Azazel said:

I've heard that he runs shows in my area but I've never once heard of one before hand or seen any promotional material for them, just rumors they exist and people who apparently wrestle there.

That's possible. He's done shows in my area as well. In which area do you live?

6 hours ago, Adam Ryland said:

I didn't make them up, someone else did and claimed that they were a genuine promotion local to them. I wouldn't have included them if I'd known it was a fake.

You made up TNA thought, right? No way could a promotion that ridiculous exist.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2