By Rocky Feller Picture Show
When I get bored I make random scenarios. Never really play them too much but I like throwing them together. I'm just going to dump them here for anyone who might want them.
Playable New Japan Pro-Wrestling - November Update (Courtesy of @Paige The Villain)
Southpaw Regional Wrestling
The Return of the Territories 2017
"2 Years in" save games. UPDATE 2017
The second save file started in January 2017 and has been played up til January 2019.
WWE Universe Split. Using the above save as DATA
The Fairer Sex. JUNE 17 DATA
Monday Night Wars 2017
All Japanese Scenario (June '17) Pretty sure I screwed it up but an attempt was made.
WWE Anti-Trust 2017
July 2027 - Ten Years In
WWE Split Data August 2018 - Post-SummerSlam (credit to @mkpunk) . If anyone has any ideas or suggestions on a random scenario I can throw together, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
I was wondering if anybody has any specific year pic packs - such as 2009 or 2012? Although any year would do as I can keep them on my external HD for when I need them.
I have started to build my own 2012 pack by going through the request thread from mid 2012 through mid 2013 but there are still a lot missing. I did look back through all of the old monthly updates on all games too, but those links are all dead.
Any help would be appreciated, and if not I will use what I have for now. Cheers.
By Fat Frog
After playing EWR for nearly 15 years, I finally decided to bite the bullet and make a proper scenario for public consumption.
And here it is - 1987!
A fascinating year.
WWF's popularity is about to explode. The territorries are still kicking about, and still trying to mount a serious challenge against Vince. The Four Horsemen kick all kinds of ass. Dave Meltzer still writes the Observer on a shitty typewriter. EVERYONE IS ON THE GAS...
Mind you, I wasn't even born in 1987, so it took a LONG, LONG time to make this. I spent many hours researching the period and did my best to make the scenario as accurate as possible. Also, I did the whole thing FROM SCRATCH.
- 10 promotions (WWF, Mid-Atlantic (JCP), AWA, Mid-South (UWF), WCCW, Memphis (CWA), Florida (CWF), Central States, Portland (PNW) and Stampede).
- 503 workers.
- 175 staff. (Mix between real and fake people, with most of the agents, trainers and writers to be generated by the game itself. Absolutely no fake owners whatsoever.)
- Era-appropriate pictures for ALL workers and 99% of real staff.
- A new UNKNOWN picture for the regens, and a female variant for it (Unknown_F.jpg).
- New pictures for Pinky and The Brain.
- Logos and banners for all promotions in the game.
- New banners for all in-game websites (which, as the internet didn't exist back then, are now replaced by magazines and newsletters).
- BACKUP EVERYTHING IN YOUR EWR FOLDER, BEFORE EXTRACTING!!! YOU DON'T WANT TO OVERWRITE YOUR PRECIOUS DATA AND PICS, DO YOU?!
- Set your PC's date to December, 1986.
- There are some workers in this scenario (about 10 or so), like Steve Austin and Kevin Nash, for example, that hadn't made their debut until 1988 or even 1989. I decided to include them, because honestly, could you even imagine wrestling, if they didn't exist? Also, I wanted a minimum of 500 real workers, so the game wouldn't have to generate regens at the start.
- I tried making all worker stats as accurate, as I could. However, there are some workers, which I never even had watched. So, their stats are based on educated guesses and general reputation.
- Sponsors give much less money. That is, because I want to you to avoid the potential 150 million ceiling, which you inevitably hit after a few financially successful years. I would also strongly advise you to drastically lower your ticket prices, if you're playing on lower difficulties. You should also regularly give money to charity.
- All owners have the proper wrong alignments, so the owner alignment bug actually fixes them, instead of fucking them up even further, when a new game is started.
- The thing that always brings my piss to a boil is generic television stations having generic names. For realism's sake I gave them names more similar to what a real TV channel would have. Here they are (and what they mean):
KGTN - ("K" Generic Television Network) - A local U.S. TV channel based west of the Mississippi River,
WGTN - ("W" Generic Television Network) - A local U.S. TV channel based east of the Mississippi River,
XGTN - ("X" Generic Television Network) - A local Mexican TV channel,
CGTN - ("C" Generic Television Netrork) - A local Canadian TV channel,
CND - ("Cindy") - Syndication, obviously.
Everything in the graphics pack is made by me, with the exception of the background. I don't know who made it, but I've been using it for about 8 years or so, and it's the best.
In the end, I beg you, PLEASE TRY IT, it would mean the world to me!
Download Here - v.1.1 - 09 May 2018 - http://www.filedropper.com/ewr-1987-v11
Any feedback is welcomed and encouraged!
Recently Browsing 0 members