VitruvioK    0

Hi everyone,

I'm building up a new scenario on the 2000's one, as a base. Can someone write me down the roster/owner/staff and promotion's stats of the Federatione de Lutte Internationale in EWR 4.2?

I can't find anywhere on the Internet, and I can't overwrite savings, because of the different scenario!

Thank you!

Edited by VitruvioK
Wrong preposition

Gazz    47,098

They didn't exist, Ryland made them up.

Adam Ryland    321

I didn't make them up, someone else did and claimed that they were a genuine promotion local to them. I wouldn't have included them if I'd known it was a fake.

• Like 5

SirEdger    10

Lutte Internationale 2000 did exist. It still kinda exist to this day as Jacques Rougeau still does tour shows during the Holidays every year. He plans to have one final big show next year with Hulk Hogan as his special guest.

As for its roster in itself, it's mostly comprised of his students plus many special guests. Troy's link will give you a few of those.

I'm pretty sure they aren't asking for, like, an actual roster or anything, just the roster that existed in the original 4.2 data?

SirEdger    10

Yeah, he could actually just take the roster in the original data and go along with it. Unless all of them have been removed in recent updates.

VitruvioK    0
29 minutes ago, SheiLDa the She-Wolf said:

I'm pretty sure they aren't asking for, like, an actual roster or anything, just the roster that existed in the original 4.2 data?

Yep, Just this. Can someone screenshot me the roster, the owner, the staffer and the promotion's stats in ewr 4.2?

Thank you

Azazel    1,458
1 hour ago, SirEdger said:

Lutte Internationale 2000 did exist. It still kinda exist to this day as Jacques Rougeau still does tour shows during the Holidays every year. He plans to have one final big show next year with Hulk Hogan as his special guest.

As for its roster in itself, it's mostly comprised of his students plus many special guests. Troy's link will give you a few of those.

I've heard that he runs shows in my area but I've never once heard of one before hand or seen any promotional material for them, just rumors they exist and people who apparently wrestle there.

EddieG    2,346

How about just making a second install of EWR and getting the data yourself? No need to overwrite anything.

VitruvioK    0
15 minutes ago, EddieG said:

How about just making a second install of EWR and getting the data yourself? No need to overwrite anything.

Nice idea, I didn't know It was possible!

Thank you!

SirEdger    10
1 hour ago, Azazel said:

I've heard that he runs shows in my area but I've never once heard of one before hand or seen any promotional material for them, just rumors they exist and people who apparently wrestle there.

That's possible. He's done shows in my area as well. In which area do you live?

Azazel    1,458

Ottawa.  I've heard he's done shows in Gatineau and I've found some stuff on youtube (but like a year or two old) with Spiderman and The Mummy.

SirEdger    10

Yeah, he did. Personally, not a fan of his product but I can appreciate why he does it.

Gazz    47,098
6 hours ago, Adam Ryland said:

I didn't make them up, someone else did and claimed that they were a genuine promotion local to them. I wouldn't have included them if I'd known it was a fake.

You made up TNA thought, right? No way could a promotion that ridiculous exist.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2