TEW16 Real World Update: October 2017

TheWho87

Here is the update for October, main thing of note this month is that the promotion formally known as TNA has been fully rebranded back to Impact Wrestling, other than that I've closed down Lucha Libre Elite (inactive since December) and Innovate Pro Wrestling/NWA Smoky Mountain (former NWA territory). Due to Billy Corgan taking over the NWA this month I'm going to try and keep an eye out and see what happens with that, be it a new promotion or rebuilding of an NWA alliance. I do plan on looking to add a couple new promotions this month, Championship Wrestling from Hollywood, they have a TV deal, their own alliance and may have possible connections to Corgan's NWA. The other would be Italian Championship Wrestling, they have a good amount of info on cagematch and tend to run shows frequently. I do want to add in another Australian promotion it's just a matter or finding the info on the workers. Beyond that it's been the usual changes for the month, I've added a couple of workers, updated titles and made changes posted in both threads.

Enjoy

Database: October 2017
Graphics: October 2017
Workers: August 2017

There is a small mistake with the worker picture pack where you need to rename Awesome_Kong to Amazing_Kong, I am not reuploading 72MB for one incorrect file name.

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.

Helpful Guidelines

Spoiler

Tag Experience Level To Matches
None: F- / 0-24
Low: E / 25-49
Medium: D+ / 50-74
Good: C / 75-99
Maximum: A* / 100

Stamina Stat To Match Length
41-53% = 10m Max
53-65% = 15m Max
65-77% = 34m Max
77-89% = 49m Max
89-100% - upto 88m

Popularity Levels (Based on general all region percentages)
0-19% = Unknown
20-39% = Regional Level
40-57% = Regional Star
58-62% = Recognisable
63-69% = Well Known
70-77% = Draw
78-84% = Star
85-92% = Huge Star
93-100% = Icon

Personality Templates

Spoiler

Class Act (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Driven
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social

Class Act (Positive)
- Dependable
- Extremely Loyal
- Social

Egomaniac Star (Extremly Negative)
- Bold
- Dependable
- Extremely Driven
- Extremely Egotistical
- Extremely Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Free Spirit (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Extremely Flaky
- Extremely Liberal
- Extremely Social
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Naive
- Optimistic

Grizzled Veteran
- Antisocial
- Conservative
- Dependable
- Pessimistic

Jerk (Very Negative)
- Bold
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Master Politician
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Extremely Dependable
- Extremely Manipulative
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Normal
- Bold
- Egotistical
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Party Animal (Positive)
- Bold
- Extremely Social
- Flaky
- Hesitant
- Liberal
- Optimistic

Rookie (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Extremely Naive
- Generous
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social
- Timid

How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2016

Spoiler

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic

Global Wrestling Network has now launched today, the Total Access Impact App has updated to GWN.

- Rename the Total Access Impact Broadcaster to Global Wrestling Network

- Set as a subscription channel

- update coverage to cover all of the world regions at same level the UK is currently set at. 

- Update the logo, some examples below if you can cut:

DLyIfVMXcAAhSqs.jpg

DLyKkFvV4AAJFbh.jpg

Social.png

On 10/10/2017 at 22:41, SirEdger said:

I kinda wonder which old territories footage they have access to, to be honest...

I've been a subscriber since it first launched as Total Access Impact - they currently have all TNA PPVs, Weekly PPVs, Impact modern and back catalogue, Xplosion modern and back catalogue, TNA Legends, TNAs Greatest Matches, TNA Epics, ALL TNA ONO Shows, Inside impact, All Seasons of TNA British Boot camp. 

In regards to non-iMPACT content they currently have content from Border City Wrestling and SMASH Wrestling. Ed Nordholm supposedly in Japan this past week to secure NOAH content and i believe AAA and Crash content is coming also. 

With regards to classic footage they currently have 'Pro Wrestling Superstars' which im not sure who's catalogue it is, i haven't really watched enough episodes to really find out tbh i'm assuming its stuff that fight network or Scott D'Amore own as theres stuff on there with Rhino, El Generico, Kevin Steen and Eddie Guerrero and stuff from the 2000s and then theres Dick Slater, hacksaw jim duggan and Brusier Brody matches etc. in the same episode the next minute, its like a compilation of classic matches from various promotions - i recognised BCW and IWS in the episode i saw. They also have 'Wrestling at the Chase' which appears to be Sam Muchnick NWA Territory stuff with Ric Flair etc.

Who is right aswell, the NWAONDemand service was stopped by Billy Corgan, he said in a recent info he's on good terms with Ed Nordholm and they will have a new home for the NWA Classics library in the new year so can only assume thats coming to GWN aswell. All in all its not a bad alternative to the WWE Network, i certainly wouldn't be cancelling my network contract and solely having GWN but they compliment each other well - as someone who loved WWF, WCW and TNA im pretty happy to have the entire back catalogues available to me in two apps - world away from the tape trading days when i was younger. 

I think its a free month trial at the minute btw so give the app a download and try it out, can always cancel if its not for you. 

Would I be correct that this week's Lucha Underground was the last episode of their pre-taped series, meaning that unless they announce a new series they are finished? I'll keep them active for the rest of the year but if there is no news on a new series I'll likely remove them for January or February's release.

2 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

Would I be correct that this week's Lucha Underground was the last episode of their pre-taped series, meaning that unless they announce a new series they are finished? I'll keep them active for the rest of the year but if there is no news on a new series I'll likely remove them for January or February's release.

That is correct 

- Remove Jeff and Karen Jarrett from impact roster and set a starting absence for Jarrett in rehab until at least end of the year. 

- Remove Taryn Terrell from impact she has finished up her run. 

- Remove Reno Scum (adam Thornstowe and luster the legend) from the impact roster.

https://twitter.com/Thornstowe_Scum/status/923930012222234624

-remove Eddie Kingston from impact roster.

https://twitter.com/MadKing1981/status/915545902055641088 

- as per the OVE promo on this weeks impact add Sami Callihan to impact as a face and part of an OVE stable. 

- add Rocky Mountain pro tv deal to GWN alongside Border City Wrestling and Smash Wrestling as on demand. 

- can you also re-add GFW to the database as a closed promotion? I think trying to resurrect it could be a fun scenario for people to activate if they wish. 

- Any more on plans to add the nWa in as a promotion yet? Looks like billy corgan was scouting locations in Nashville. Can’t see much happening until next year though. 

- Oh and another promotion to keep an eye on as a future addition lol - 

The Aroluxe lucha libre pilot is scheduled to tape on December 9 to 11 in Nashville, according to the WON. Alfredo of Lucha World noticed one of the Harris brothers, who work for Aroluxe, at the House of (Steve) Pain show last weekend. That’s surely for talent scouting, and Steve Pain himself would make since for any lucha promotion if Pindar’s death means he’s no longer under LU contract. The story again mentions they’re hoping to pick up people from Lucha Underground if/when the show get canceled. I think it’s unlikely to happen by those dates: El Rey’s deadline will surely have passed by then, but MGM & Lucha Libre FMV might still be shopping the show around other networks.

- remove odb from the impact roster if she’s still on there. Her departure was announced aswell.

- add Mark Wheeler and Hakim Zane to the impact roster under ppa deals. They are the finalists of that global forged show and it said winner gets a contract, think they will have a pre show match at bfg if I’m not mistaken. 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic