GA! Does Loads of Podcasts

GA!

Hmmmm... Not updated this for a while...

CineMortuary hit episode 40 the other week with episodes 44-46 being recorded this weekend. We are not on Soundcloud anymore, but thanks to being part of a network on Spreaker, we're available on Spotify for the first time ever.

Listen to "Anacondas: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid (2004)" on Spreaker.

I have a second podcast that I'm doing with an old school friend called Without A Mouse. We are reviewing Disney's low-budget live action film output from over the years.  Recently hit episode 5 about 1981's Condorman. My friend and his partner are also covering Disney Channel Original Movies once in a while if you're interested in teens singing about holding hands and shit.

Listen to "Condorman (1981)" on Spreaker.

I also recorded a podcast from Dusseldorf Airport when I lived there for 22 hours. One thing led to another, and a month later I did a live podcast in front of an audience at Woody's in Sheffield. I barely said a word in the end but getting on stage doing this stuff was definitely one of my prouder moments. We are in the video below between 00:50 and 24:00... and that's my nose on the preview image. Looks like a sad triangle.

FINALLY, I was asked by @Xand to appear on his podcast Pick A Disc. I could've picked any album in the history of music. Of course, I chose Limp Bizkit's Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water. Soz, @Xand.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh man, I remember reading about that movie just a few months ago and it sounded so batshit I NEED to see it.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

CineMortuary still exists! We were fortunate to have a huge backlog of episodes, done because Rob was supposed to be in Malta on a job, so we didn't run out until the most recent one. Now we're in the Zoom era like everyone else...

https://open.spotify.com/episode/17Ld3nPnvO6Vby8uEfZOs4

Also I'm not on this one or the next one. Definitely on the one after that, and the one after that one as I literally finished recording it 15 minutes ago.

• 4 weeks later...