Sign in to follow this  
Carparama

The Hustle Muscle

Carparama    200

Has anyone else tried this "wrestling meets... tops" game? I just faced @Azazel (hopefully of EWB fame? ;))

My fiancee and I have been hooked on this game since yesterday. Only spent $5 on the initial "welcome to the game" offer, and it's been a blast.

Carparama    200

I was hoping that wasn't you -- they played like crap, and I won super easily.

I'd recommend people try the game though. It's a really neat battle system with some fun characters.

Rocky    1,815

Looked it up but it's not available in Australia so I might have to get creative with it.

Azazel    1,458
11 hours ago, Carparama said:

I was hoping that wasn't you -- they played like crap, and I won super easily.

I'd recommend people try the game though. It's a really neat battle system with some fun characters.

I don't know, that sounds an awful lot like me

Rocky    1,815

So I can play it in Australia just by simply not downloading it from the play store.

Its quite fun.  I think I played about 6HRS total last night. It is definitely going to be a game with a lot of grinding if you're looking to collect all characters etc.

• Like 1

Carparama    200

It helps to have FB friends who are playing too. Helps when you get unlucky in the final round of a battle.

Getting close to maxing out my team. I'm running Anna "Rachnid" Eisner (F) / Benjamin Sterling (F) / Sarah "The Machine" Hamilton (F).

As a lightweight, Anna attacks a ton per round, Ben breaks everyone apart, and then Sarah pierces the rest, while reducing the countdown of her allies. As I'm typing this out, I think I'll move Sarah into the lead spot so she can begin the countdown for Anna and Ben right away. Hah.

Rocky    1,815

I only have facebook to sign into games. What friends I have on there are only so they can know each other exist xD
I'm a long way of maxing out my team. Currently using a 3-Star Jobber, 3-Star Pro, and a 3-Star Superstar.

I have other superstars but I need to grind to get them to a level where I can use them.

Apsham    8,660

I downloaded it and played through the tutorial. Holy shit is it fun.

Carparama    200
On 10/11/2017 at 17:40, Apsham said:

I downloaded it and played through the tutorial. Holy shit is it fun.

Just wait until you start getting more characters, and work to level them up. It's really rewarding.

If I get lucky with a drop, I'll have my first 4-star character today.