GTA Online Xbox thread?

MalaCloudy Black

... do we even have one? I know we have a PS4 thread for it and I believe a catch-all GTA V thread. 

Anyway, I started playing GTA Online again on XB1 and because you can't transfer your character from PC to console, I'm stuck having to have a brand new character (RIP rank 100+ character, doomed to Steam forever). I just now unlocked story missions (rank 5) and was wondering if anyone wants to set up a date or time to play some with me. I have a headset, a good attitude, and don't mind being carried by high ranked players. :shifty:

If we can nail down a time slash date etc. Time zones shouldn’t be of much issue. I gotta find my mic at some point too. 

What point do survivals open up? And are they still one of the easiest ways to rank up and get cash?

I’m up to rank 15 now and just bought a mid range, 6 car garage / apartment. 

For the 4 year anniversary everyone gets $400k between Nov 6 - 13. Also if you aren’t signed up for the Rockstar newsletter, when you do you get $200k. You have to stay subbed to the newsletter though. 

• Like 1

I do the same thing, and my mom also watches Netflix on my account so a lot of times when I’m logged in and on Netflix or Sling it isn’t me. 

But @King Michaellis Myers updated his GTA recently so now maybe we can all cause a little havoc one day. :ph34r:

19 hours ago, Your Cloud And Mine said:

For the 4 year anniversary everyone gets $400k between Nov 6 - 13. Also if you aren’t signed up for the Rockstar newsletter, when you do you get $200k. You have to stay subbed to the newsletter though. 

Lets see if i remember this by next week

On 11/1/2017 at 10:22, Troy said:

I'm more or less fucked on online play until I get a better paying job and move out, this connection is abysmal. I was so excited for GTA shenanigans too. :( 

Aw lame. 

Who is de KNEGT? 

also i got my 200k from subbing to the R* newsletter. Traded in my apartment for a high end one so I can HEIST now! :w00t: 

• 4 months later...