EWR Real World Update: Nov. '17

Hey EWB Universe,

Paige here with my Real World November 17 Update. There are a few changes for this release, as I deleted both OVW and Lucha Underground (since no news about a Season 4, I believe they are done for the mean time as most of their roster is working elsewhere now. If a new season is announced, then I will re-add it in if everyone wants.) I have also renamed GFW back to Impact WRestling and their championships reflect the change. Title are updated to the best of my knowledge, as well. I have also added Wrestle Circus in the game as they have started to run monthly shows and most of the roster they use are in the game. The roster i compiled is a rough shot, so if anyone has suggestions for the roster and for the staff (currently they have no staff in the game.) As always, if anybody has any questions, comments, or suggestions.... leave them below.

Thanks You Guys....

Stay Villainous.....

EWR Real World Update: November '17

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pswjlbbc8d47h58/November DATA.zip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KyKy Worker Pic Pack: (Released October '17)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7hunbfqt4m7tlwq/Paige_The_Villains_KyKy_Pack.zip

Logo and Banner Packs: (Released March '17) (Next Update: TBD)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/alxhvmjszf4947g/LOGOS.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/41wo0oy66m99634/BANNERS.zip

• Like 1

• Lineker featured and pinned this topic

As one who plays very inconsistently I couldn't tell you who needs to move where etc but what I have noticed the past couple of updates is Wrestle Pro don't have their graphics linked in the promotions Tab. It's not an actual issue,  just something I notice while updating my logos. 

For anyone interested,  I'll hopefully have the split data up by the weekend and my grpahics set with banners and logos (including the fantasy promotions) 

8 hours ago, Rocky said:

As one who plays very inconsistently I couldn't tell you who needs to move where etc but what I have noticed the past couple of updates is Wrestle Pro don't have their graphics linked in the promotions Tab. It's not an actual issue,  just something I notice while updating my logos. 

For anyone interested,  I'll hopefully have the split data up by the weekend and my grpahics set with banners and logos (including the fantasy promotions) 

That was my mistake. I have a logo for WrestePro but forgot to assign it. That will be taken care of for the next update.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CorazonDeLeon said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Add Chris Jericho to NJPW :lol:

Spoiler

That don't start until WrestleKingdom in January.

Sawyer Fulton was released from WWE, as were Darren Young, Emma and Summer Rae.

3 hours ago, mkpunk said:
  Reveal hidden contents

That don't start until WrestleKingdom in January.

Sawyer Fulton was released from WWE, as were Darren Young, Emma and Summer Rae.

The were removed prior to the release of this update

33 minutes ago, Haydenism said:

Lucha Underground has been greenlight for a fourth season.

Not sure if it'll be added in the Dec. update or if you want to wait for 2018.

Im going to wait to add it back in until after a premiere date is set, as of right now its just 2018 with no set date. 

CZW Update

Add Ace Romero,Maxwell Jacob Feinstein,Chris Brooks, Kid Lykos,Josh Briggs, Jimmy Lloyd, Brandon Kirk,Dave McCall, Nate Carter

Spoiler

Rickey Shane Page is the new CZW World Heavyweight Champion

Shimmer Updates

Add Shotzi Blackheart, Hudson Envy, Samantha Heights,Kellyanne,Zoe Lucas, Heather Monroe,Jessica Troy,Madison Rayne

Spoiler

Nicole Savoy is the new SHIMMER Champion

Leva Bates and Delilah Doom are the new SHIMMER Tag Team Champions