TEW16 Real World Update: November 2017

Here is the update for November, big news this month is the adddition of two new promotions, Championship Wrestling from Hollywood and Italian Championship Wrestling, I've set Hollywood up with the NWA alliance since they are currently using each other for exposure, I'll look into returning Global Force Wrestling as a closed promotion rather than an alliance for next month. In regards to Lucha Underground, they have aired all their taped content, and it's now just waiting on if they get more seasons, I'm going to keep them in the data for the rest of 2017, if there is no news on a new season by January they will be closed down.Something else I've been working on that will be added for December's release is an updated worker name generation file, I've gone through every name and searched against Wikipedia and if there was not a viable hit it got axed, it's halved in size and the plan is to build it up over time. Beyond that it's been the usual changes for the month, I've added a couple of workers, updated titles and made changes posted in both threads.

Enjoy

Database: November 2017
Graphics: November 2017
Workers: August 2017

There is a small mistake with the worker picture pack where you need to rename Awesome_Kong to Amazing_Kong, I am not reuploading 72MB for one incorrect file name.
Graphics DLC: DLC 1 (October 2017)
Graphics DLC contains loading screens and pictures of non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.

Helpful Guidelines

Spoiler

Tag Experience Level To Matches
None: F- / 0-20
Low: E / 20-49
Medium: D+ / 50-69
Good: C / 70-99
Maximum: A* / 100+

Stamina Stat To Match Length
41-53% = 10m Max
53-65% = 15m Max
65-77% = 34m Max
77-89% = 49m Max
89-100% - upto 88m

Popularity Levels (Based on general all region percentages)
0-19% = Unknown
20-39% = Regional Level
40-57% = Regional Star
58-62% = Recognisable
63-69% = Well Known
70-77% = Draw
78-84% = Star
85-92% = Huge Star
93-100% = Icon

Personality Templates

Spoiler

Class Act (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Driven
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social

Class Act (Positive)
- Dependable
- Extremely Loyal
- Social

Egomaniac Star (Extremly Negative)
- Bold
- Dependable
- Extremely Driven
- Extremely Egotistical
- Extremely Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Free Spirit (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Extremely Flaky
- Extremely Liberal
- Extremely Social
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Naive
- Optimistic

Grizzled Veteran
- Antisocial
- Conservative
- Dependable
- Pessimistic

Jerk (Very Negative)
- Bold
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Master Politician
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Extremely Dependable
- Extremely Manipulative
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Normal
- Bold
- Egotistical
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Party Animal (Positive)
- Bold
- Extremely Social
- Flaky
- Hesitant
- Liberal
- Optimistic

Rookie (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Extremely Naive
- Generous
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social
- Timid

How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2016

Spoiler

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic

Edit: Thought i'd condense the Impact updates into one post so its easier digested and just update it as the weekend progresses.

Impact Wrestling Notes

• Add a working agreement between Impact and the Crash
  • Remove Referee Robert King from Impact Wrestling, he's been released (Employment History May 2015 to Nov 2017)
  • Remove Referee Brian Hebner from Impact Wrestling, he's been released
  • Remove Referee Brian Stiffler from Impact Wrestling, he's been released (Employment History Jan 2004 to Nov 2017)
  • Remove Referee Earl Hebner from Impact Wrestling, he's been released
  • Remove Marshe Rockett , he has been released. 
  • Remove MJ Jenkins who has been released. (Employment History May 2017 to Nov 2017)
  • Add Hakim Zane to the Impact Wrestling roster, he has won Global Forged and with it a contract. (Alignment: Babyface, Gimmick: Blue Chipper)
  • Remove Jeff Jarrett and Karen Jarrett's loyalty to IMPACT. 
  • Add a starting absence as REHAB for Jeff Jarrett for 12 Weeks. 
  • Change Global Wrestling Network style from PPV to Subscription
  • Add a broadcasting deal between Smash Wrestling (Canada) and Global Wrestling Network (TV Show: None, Time Slot: On Demand)
  • Remove Amanda Carolina Rodriguez she hasn't been booked by Impact since March. 
  • Remove Ron Harris and Don Harris, i believe they were handling the production during the last days of the Dixie regime when the company they work for (Aroluxe) had the contract but don't believe they have been involved since the Fight Network took over. According to the observer they are still working for Aroluxe these days and are looking to film a pilot with Vince Russo as writer, for a Lucha style wrestling show to fill the void if and when lucha underground gets cancelled. 
  • Set Taryn Terrell back to Out of the business or retired wrestler. Looks like she has gone back into retirement and is actively selling her gear from the last impact run on ebay so i doubt she is seeking more bookings. 
  • Add Hania the Howling Huntress to the impact roster. She and Kiera Hogan signed back in August but have yet to be used. Squared circle sirens have announced Hania will debut for impact at this weekends tapings. 
  • Tick Japan as an active region for Quinn Ojinakka (Moose) he's been wrestling regularly enough in NOAH since their agreement with Impact was formed. 
  • Change Impact Wrestling's location to Ontario (Canada) and make sure all the workers on the roster now have Canada ticked as an active region. According to reports below they are going to consolidate the Nashville office into the Fight Network offices in Toronto. 
    Spoiler

PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources that an email from Ed Nordholm was issued to the staff of the Impact Wrestling offices in Nashville informing them that the company is going to begin "consolidating" the office with the Anthem office in Toronto. The email was sent out a week ago Friday. That means the beginning of the end of the actual physical office in Nashville, although there is no timeline on that. What this means for the office staff in Nashville remains to be seen. It may be that some depart while others do their work from home or are even moved to Canada. The belief among one source is that the production of the Impact series would remain in Nashville, but that's not 100% confirmed. The company has been slowly moving its merchandise sales to a third party fulfillment company, so that would solve the issue of how they handle orders.

• Add Jimmy Jacobs to the Impact Wrestling Roster - he debuted at Bound For Glory. Add him as a Babyface for now as its unclear of his alignment at this stage. I'm not sure what gimmick usually fits Jacobs as i've never seen him before this impact run - anyone care to suggest?
  • Add Tyson Dux to the roster, he debuted at BFG. I'd add him as Babyface, Old School Face (Wholesome) for now. He usually works heel so would expect this to change once they leave the Canada tapings. 
  • Add Brandon Tolle to Impact Wrestling as a referee. He joined at BFG and reffed the main event. 
  • Gail Kim is now the Knockouts Champion, winning it at BFG in her last match. Add a title history for Gail Kim's victory with the title then set as vacant from the next Impact episode November 9th where she vacates the title an retires. Set Gail Kim as retired and change her impact push to "Road Agent", she is now overseeing the Knockouts division. 
  • Alberto El Patron should now be set as Heel. He returned at BFG and cut a scathing promo on the promotion, threatened Jeremy Borash and wrecked the main event. 
  • Local Enhancement Talent used at the tapings so far, not sure if you want to add as PPA - Ray Steele, Phil Atlas, and Markus Burke

Expect quite a few more releases and additions over this weekend with Impacts move to Canada and greater focus on hiring canadian talent for the production tax breaks. 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

WWE notes:

Enzo Amore should be a heel, and not managed by Big Cass.
Jack Gallagher should be a heel.
Sami Zayn should be a heel, and gimmick changed to something more suitable than Fan Favourite, maybe Turncoat.
Bobby Roode should be a face.
Asuka should be on the main roster.
Add a stable of the Shield, as Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins.

NXT notes:
Asuka should be called up (as above)
Add a team of Peyton Royce and Billie Kay.
Add a stable of Undisputed, with Adam Cole, Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly

CHIKARA notes:
Larry Peace should be removed.
Bruno Meloni should be removed, and set to On Hiatus.
Max Smashmaster's knee injury should be removed.

Lucha Underground notes:
Chavo Guerrerro should be a road agent - he's no longer an active wrestler for Lucha Underground

Misc notes:

Atsushi Onita should be set to retired - he wrestled his last match recently.
Manami Toyota should be set to retired - she will be wrestling her retirement match later this month, so will be retired by the next update.

Jeff Jarrett's loyalty to Impact should probably be removed, and he should have a starting absence representing his current rehab stint.

Multiple retired wrestlers have "Wrestler" set as their only preferred role, so will refuse to sign a contract that's exclusively out of ring, even though they're retired; includes Barry Windham, Beth Phoenix, Bill Irwin, Bobby Eaton, Brian Blair, Brian Lee, Bruiser Mastino, Butch Reed, Christian Cage, Chuck Palumbo, Danny Demanto, George Gray, Giant Silva, Jack Victory, Kensuke Sasaki, Kevin Von Erich, and so on and so on. Would be worth setting appropriate roles for all retired wrestlers.

Derek Sabato should be set to Left The Business, or at least On Hiatus

Devon Hughes should be to set to Retired, and added to WWE as a road agent.

Don Callis should be signed to NJPW as a colour commentator.

Howard Finkel should be signed to WWE.

Jervis Cottonbelly (American) should be renamed Jervis. Can most likely remove Jervis Cottonbelly (English).

Jimmy Havoc should be set to active in America and Canada.

Joey Matthews should be set to be an active wrestler, he's out of retirement.

Kevin Kelly should be signed to NJPW as an announcer.

Kevin Kross should be signed to AAA.

Kevin Von Erich should be set to semi-active - he wrestled on a tour of Jerusalem recently.

Larry Zbyskzo should have Personality and Colour Commentator added as preferred roles, he's currently only set to prefer working as an active wrestler.

Mark LoMonaco should be set to Retired.

Martin Stone should have a PPA deal with NXT.

Masahiro Chono should have some kind of a relationship with Alpha Female - he's Alpha's stepfather.

Matt Riddle's overness should be boosted - at the moment he's at F or F+ across the board, when he's one of the more sought after independent talents. He should also be set to able to work in more regions; you have him signed to PROGRESS, but only able to work in the USA. He should be able to work UK, Canada and Japan, as he's been booked in all of those places - NJPW only cancelled his bookings based on his drug use.

Mike Adamle should be set to Left The Business.

Mike Jones should be renamed Virgil - he doesn't work anywhere under any other name, and hasn't for years.

Nixon Newell should have all contracts removed, and be added to NXT on a developmental deal. She should also have a starting knee injury.

Perry Saturn should be set to Left The Business.

Pete Dunne should have a PPA deal with NXT and WWE.

Robert Evans should be Retired, and signed to WWE as a Road Agent.

Rycklon Stephens should be Retired.

Senor Benjamin should be set to Out Of The Business.

Shayna Baszler should be signed to NXT.

Shoichi Funaki should be signed to WWE as a colour commentator.

Simon Grimm should be set as able to work the UK - he competes for XWA fairly regularly.

Terry Funk should be a semi-active wrestler, he's once again out of retirement.

Stu Bennett should be set to work as a Personality - he hasn't wrestled in a long time, but is currently an Authority Figure for WhatCulture.

The Alpha Female should just be renamed Alpha Female, and should have a PPA deal with Pro Wrestling EVE.

Trent Seven should have a PPA deal with NXT and WWE.

Tyler Bate should have a PPA deal with NXT and WWE.

UltraMantis Black should be set to semi-active, he has had a handful of matches recently.

Vicky Haskins should be signed to PROGRESS as a heel, managing Jimmy Havoc and Mark Haskins (who should both also be heels)

Adam Blampied should be On Hiatus.

Alex Windsor should be Dating Ryan Smile, and should have a starting injury of some description (not actually sure what it is)

Clint Margera should have a Blood Relative relationship with Trent Seven

Damian Dunne should not be a Blood Relative of Pete Dunne - they're not brothers.

Dann Read should have Road Agent, Announcer and Referee amongst his roles, he's worked as all three.

Jack Sexsmith's sexuality should be set to Bisexual.

Jimmy Havoc should be set as able to work in the USA, he worked for CZW.

Johnny Moss should be set as based in the USA, now he works for NXT.

Mal Sanders should be set to semi-active, he wrestled for CHIKARA in September.

Rhia O'Reilly should have a Strong Friendship relationship with Emily Read, and a Loyalty to Pro Wrestling: EVE - she prioritises EVE bookings over others.

The Lion Kid should just be named Lion Kid.

Tom Billington's loyalties to the Harts could probably be removed - I doubt he particularly cares either way at this point!

Marty Jones should have strong friendships with Johnny Saint and Johnny Moss.

Wolfgang should have a PPA appearance with NXT and possibly WWE, and should be able to work in the US.

Minoru Suzuki should be set as able to work in the US, he worked ROH recently.

Meiko Satomura should be set as able to work in the UK and US - she has appeared for CHIKARA in the US, and has appeared for both CHIKARA and EVE in the UK, with more EVE appearances next week.

Adam Bridle should be set as based in Mexico - he lives in Mexico City.

Joe E. Legend should have Strong Friendships with Christian Cage and Rhyno - he was best man at Rhyno's wedding, and his and Christian's wives are best friends, with Joe often being Christian's guest backstage on WWE shows in Germany.

Jokey should be set as active in the UK, she's worked for EVE.

Red Eagle should be active in the UK.

There are several duplicates with masked CHIKARA characters - I understand that you're keeping them in for kayfabe reasons, but many (17, Silver Ant, Soldier Ant, etc.) should most likely be removed, as they are unlikely to resurface in those roles. Similarly, Haack and Slaash can probably be removed.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Skummy said:

There are several duplicates with masked CHIKARA characters - I understand that you're keeping them in for kayfabe reasons, but many (17, Silver Ant, Soldier Ant, etc.) should most likely be removed, as they are unlikely to resurface in those roles. Similarly, Haack and Slaash can probably be removed.

I remember planning on doing something about thisa while back, moving retired Chikara gimmicks to the wrestlers who used them, I held off due to wanting to get it properly changed over and then forgot about it.

Could you sort me out with a list of retired Chikara gimmicks and who they were and PM them to me and I'll get them done after finishing the worker names file.

The retired workers issue is something I noticed when I did my Whoniverse, I'll work my way through the retired list and set them up as usual roadies, should hopefully get than done by the January update.

3 hours ago, SirEdger said:

Basically remove all referees from Impact Wrestling. Brian Hebner, Brian Stiffler, Robert King & Earl Hebner have all been granted their releases from the promotion.

Wow has Earl been confirmed now too? I thought with no word about him at the time of Brian's release he may have escaped the cut due to his name value but i guess they are gonna go with a lot of local refs to help toward the needed quota of Canadian talent needed for the production tax breaks. 

• Remove Jake South (Sawyer Fulton) from NXT he's been let go. 
  • Billy Corgan should have other genres set to Musician
  • Set Davey Richards status to ON HIATUS

Added a few more impact updates - see my original post. 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

16 hours ago, SirEdger said:

Sami Callihan and Jimmy Jacobs should be added to the Impact Wrestling roster since they both appeared on Bound for Glory last night.

Sami was already added in the november update and to the OVE stable. Have updated my impact notes above to include Jimmy Jacobs, Brandon Tolle and Tyson Dux who also debuted at bfg. Also Gail Kim's title win and retirement needs updated aswell. 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

On 02/11/2017 at 16:49, SirEdger said:

Personal opinion but I support Kevin Kelly in his tweet that Impact should sign Marko Estrada and Markus Burke. Estrada's stock is huge in Quebec & the Maritimes.

Burke is working the tapings according to results ive seen so far, so you may have gotten your wish sir! :) 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JohnnyNitro said:

Sami was already added in the november update and to the OVE stable. Have updated my impact notes above to include Jimmy Jacobs, Brandon Tolle and Tyson Dux who also debuted at bfg. Also Gail Kim's title win and retirement needs updated aswell. 

Feel free to stop updating that one post, it's going to get confusing sincce I already updated what wass already in it.

No worries who - i thought it would be easier than tons of posts, if you've got all the stuff already up there now i'll just post individual updates then.

- Add Chris Jericho to NJPW under a PPA deal. 

- Change OVE (Dave Crist, Jake Crist and Sami Callihan) to Heels and LAX (Santan, Ortiz, Konnan, Diamante & Homicide) to Babyface, the double turn at BFG appears to have been confirmed at the tapings. 

- Remove Bram from Impact Wrestling he has been released. 

- Add King Mo (muhammed lawal) to the impact roster as a heel, MMA fighter. I'm near sure he used to be in the database in the past but can't find him, perhaps he could be imported?

- Add an Individuals tag team called American Top Team consisting of Lashley and King Mo. It appears this storyline is continuing after BFG with the look of the tapings results. 

- Add KC Spinelli to Impact wrestling, Heel and Old School Heel (Cocky)

- Add Ashley Lane under her Madison Rayne alias to Impact Wrestling and tick Canada as an active area for her. 

- Change Hakim Zane to Heel - Blue Chipper. He worked Heel on his debut during last nights taping.

- Set Abyss/Joseph Parks to Heel

- Remove Courtney Rush as the manager of Abyss/Joseph Parks.

- Remove Bruce Prichard from the impact roster. He was wrote out a few tapings back as part of a feud with Karen Jarrett, was originally expected to return but with Karen and Jeffs departure i can't see it. He's been removed from the Roster on the website and he hasn't been used on this taping so likely not until sometime next year would he be back if he was. 

- Spike (british isles) broadcaster has changed its name to 5Spike to bring it in line with the rest of the channel 5 branded channels - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5Spike . The logo has changed slightly with the 5 and Spike logos combined but not essential that thats cut tbh the existing spike logo would do. 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

• Add John E. Bravo to the Impact Wrestling Roster as a referee. i believe he also wrestles for BCW. I can't seem to find him in the db so he may need added. https://twitter.com/JohnEBravo1st - https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=2670
  • To complete the new Referee roster, add The other ref Harry D. out of Toronto. Kris Levin confirmed his id on twitter but harry dosent have social media. Could just duplicate Kris Levin and set him as Canada active area with a very small popularity in ontario just. 
  • Add Kaito Kiyomayi to Impact Wrestling on PPA deal with same details as his NOAH contract. he worked the recent tapings as part of the ongoing NOAH talent exchange.