Sign in to follow this  
TheWho87

TEW16 Real World Update: November 2017

Topic will be automatically locked at 00:00

JohnnyNitro    8

Impact X Division title history needs updated. Looks like Sonjay Dutt was still set as champion in the last update and trevor lees reign was missed. 

Add title lineages for Sonjay Dutt and Trevor Lee, add Taiji Ishimori as champion - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Impact_X_Division_Champions

Same with the tag-teams - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Impact_World_Tag_Team_Champions 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

JohnnyNitro    8

Impact has updated its roster page. Mahabali Shera, The VOW, Alisha Edwards and Swoggle's profiles have been removed seemingly indicating that they are no longer with the promotion.

Edited by JohnnyNitro

Add a working agreement between wXw-EU & Progress.

Christian Jakobi announced in his weekly video segment (I could link it but it's in German) that Progress is their main partner right now.
In another episode he mentioned that they still work with CZW and BJW but from what I understand its only a working agreement and no longer an alliance (remove the World Triangle League Alliance or at least remove wXw from the Alliance).

I would also update their popularity in South (British Isles) to 10%. 
They had 2 shows in London this year (both between 350 - 400 fans) and already announced another show for March 2018.

Maybe even update their pop in Central Europe to 35% (which would make them a regional promotion).
They tour through Germany, have shows in the UK (at least one event each year since 2015), have their own wrestling network called "wXwNOW" and each year promote the biggest wrestling tournament in Europe with 16 Carat Gold.

I would also lower the Cult Level to medium. Right now its at heavy which means the promotion must have one match on the card that is aimed as Wild Brawl, Mayhem or Car Crash. But that does not reflect their current style.

wXw Event changes:
- wXw More than Wrestling: February should be changed to wXw Dead End (with Numerals - next event is 17), week 2, February
- wXw Superstars of Wrestling should be changed to week 1, May
- wXw More than Wrestling: May should be changed to wXw True Colors (with Year), week 2, April
- wXw More than Wrestling: June & July should be changed to wXw We Love Wrestling Tour: June & July
- wXw More than Wrestling: September should be changed to wXw Fight Forever Tour: September
- wXw World Tag Team Tournament should be changed to wXw World Tag Team League
- wXw A Night of Wrestling should be changed to wXw Broken Rules (with Numerals - next event is 17), week 2
- The next number for wXw Back to the Roots is 17 (as Numerals)
- change the Name Postfix for wXw Anniversary Show to Numbered (next event is 17), week 3

wXw 16 Carat Gold Winners update
- Tommy End (2015)
- Zack Sabre Jr. (2016)
- Ilja Dragunov (2017)

- add the wXwNOW Network
Owner: wXw-EU
Style: Subscription
Wrestling Stance: Highly Pro
Risk Levels: High
Patience: Very High
Begins In: August 2016
Range: Everywhere Tiny, except Europe Very Small
Company Size: Local
Min. Popularity: 0
In Min. Regions: 0
Production Values: Limited
Broadcast Quality: Amateur
Music: Small Time
Must Cover Home: No
Product Preferences: Everything Neutral

- add a Broadcasting Deal between wXw-EU and wXwNOW (Time Slot: On Demand)
- change the Broadcasting Deal for wXw Shotgun from YouTube to wXwNOW (Time Slot: On Demand) (The show is no longer available on YouTube)

Some changes need to be made to the Westside Dojo.
- Change the name to wXw Wrestling Academy (Logo needs an update - can be found here: http://www.wrestling-academy.de/pages/eng/news.php)
- WALTER is the new Head Trainer
- The Academy was praised a lot by guys like Chris Hero, Nigel McGuinness, Zack Sabre Jr and Daisuke Sekimoto. I would raise the reputation to 35%.

LittleDaniel    5,894

I know Skummy said to remove Max Smashmaster's knee injury earlier, but you can actually just go ahead and set him to retired or remove him or whatever the procedure is.

• Like 1

New WWE PPV Schedule for 2018

Royal Rumble, Jan. 28 - Philadelphia, PA
Elimination Chamber, Feb. 25 - Las Vegas, NV (Raw)
Fastlane, Mar. 11 - Columbus, OH (SmackDown)
WrestleMania, April, 8 - New Orleans, LA
Backlash, May, 6 - Newark, NJ (Raw)
Payback, May 27 - Baltimore, MD (SmackDown)
Money in The Bank, June, 17 - Chicago, IL
Battleground, July 15 - Pittsburgh, PA (Raw) 
SummerSlam, Aug. 19 - Brooklyn, NY
Extreme Rules, Sept. 16 - San Antonio, TX (Raw) 
Hell in a Cell, Sept. 30 - Nashville, TN (SmackDown) 
TLC, Oct. 21 - Boston, MA (Raw)
Survivor Series, Nov. 18 - Los Angeles, CA

SirEdger    11

Enzo Amore, Drew Gulak, Tony Nese, Ariya Daivari & Noam Dar should be put together in a stable as "The Zo Train".

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Paige Turner
      Hey EWB Universe,
      Paige here with my Real World November 17 Update. There are a few changes for this release, as I deleted both OVW and Lucha Underground (since no news about a Season 4, I believe they are done for the mean time as most of their roster is working elsewhere now. If a new season is announced, then I will re-add it in if everyone wants.) I have also renamed GFW back to Impact WRestling and their championships reflect the change. Title are updated to the best of my knowledge, as well. I have also added Wrestle Circus in the game as they have started to run monthly shows and most of the roster they use are in the game. The roster i compiled is a rough shot, so if anyone has suggestions for the roster and for the staff (currently they have no staff in the game.) As always, if anybody has any questions, comments, or suggestions.... leave them below.
      Thanks You Guys....
      Stay Villainous.....
      EWR Real World Update: November '17
      https://www.mediafire.com/file/pswjlbbc8d47h58/November DATA.zip
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      KyKy Worker Pic Pack: (Released October '17)
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/7hunbfqt4m7tlwq/Paige_The_Villains_KyKy_Pack.zip
      Logo and Banner Packs: (Released March '17) (Next Update: TBD)
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/alxhvmjszf4947g/LOGOS.zip
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/41wo0oy66m99634/BANNERS.zip
    • By TheWho87
      Here is the update for October, main thing of note this month is that the promotion formally known as TNA has been fully rebranded back to Impact Wrestling, other than that I've closed down Lucha Libre Elite (inactive since December) and Innovate Pro Wrestling/NWA Smoky Mountain (former NWA territory). Due to Billy Corgan taking over the NWA this month I'm going to try and keep an eye out and see what happens with that, be it a new promotion or rebuilding of an NWA alliance. I do plan on looking to add a couple new promotions this month, Championship Wrestling from Hollywood, they have a TV deal, their own alliance and may have possible connections to Corgan's NWA. The other would be Italian Championship Wrestling, they have a good amount of info on cagematch and tend to run shows frequently. I do want to add in another Australian promotion it's just a matter or finding the info on the workers. Beyond that it's been the usual changes for the month, I've added a couple of workers, updated titles and made changes posted in both threads.

Enjoy

Database: October 2017
      Graphics: October 2017
      Workers: August 2017
      There is a small mistake with the worker picture pack where you need to rename Awesome_Kong to Amazing_Kong, I am not reuploading 72MB for one incorrect file name.

Frequently Asked Questions
      Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
      Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.
      Helpful Guidelines

Personality Templates

How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2016

• By Paige Turner
      Hey Everyone,
      Thank you all for the on-going support and for your patience. I did not get to do as much as I had planned on this update, but I did get quite a bit done. I added alot of workers (with help from @Stratosfaction), and redid quite a few of the sponsors. Next months update (yes, I will release one at the beginning of October) will have some updated relationships, alter-egos, wages, and tv networks. If anyone is willing to help me at all on any of those, leave your comments and suggestions below or send me a PM. Along with next months release, I will provide up-to-date kyky worker pictures, logos, and banners.
      Thanks again for everything, and as always....
      Happy Playing.

SEPTEMBER '17 REAL WORLD UPDATE
       http://www.mediafire.com/file/xsd9n5afx6v4rkr/DATA.zip
    • By TheWho87
      Here is the update for September, big news this month is the addition of Pro Wrestling EVE, Revolution Pro Wrestling and Crash as well as the closure of Preston City Wrestling, along with that I've gone through all promotions and tweaked their products so that its favorable to sponsors if possible, hopefully that will help keeping them active longer. Regarding NWA Smoky Mountain, I've renamed them to their new name but left them in the NWA, they are not renewing members so it would just be a waiting game till the next promotion leaves and have to change over to another promotion till they all leave anyway. Beyond that it's been the usual changes for the month, I've added some workers for the new promotions, updated titles and made changes posted in both threads.

Enjoy

Database: September 2017
      Graphics: September 2017
      Workers: August 2017
      There is a small mistake with the worker picture pack where you need to rename Awesome_Kong to Amazing_Kong, I am not reuploading 72MB for one incorrect file name.

Frequently Asked Questions
      Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
      Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.
      Helpful Guidelines

Personality Templates

How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2016