TEW16 Real World Update: November 2017

• Create a stable in Impact called The Cult of Lee consisting of Trevor Lee, Caleb Konley and Andrew Everett
  • Tapings have confirmed that Jimmy Jacobs is gonna be heel. Change his alignment in Impact Wrestling to Heel. 
  • Undo that alignment change for Alberto El Patron. Despite wrecking the main event and threatening an announcer he's been teaming with the babyfaces throughout the rest of the tapings.
  • James Storm's contract is up in January and by all accounts from the tapings its looking like building to his departure unless their teasing so i would set his contract to expire in either 1 month or 3 months in the next update. 
  • EC3's contract is up in June if you want to set that as 9 months left for accuracy. 
  • Add Jon Bolen to Impact on a PPA deal. He has wretled the last few tapings mostly as enhancement talent. He was also on that Global Forged program, hes a trainer at Scott D'Amore's school so expect him to be a regular enhancement talent. He works heel mostly. 

I'm gonna put this last one as a spoiler in case i spoil it for anyone. 

Spoiler

Add Ethan Page to the Impact Wrestling roster under a new alias Chandler Park. He's apparently Joseph Park's other brother in storyline and Joseph Parks has been managing him at the tapings so set Joseph Park push now to Manager and add him as manager of Chandler Park. 

Theres also been some title changes but ill hold off on those and some could potentially not air until december. just update those when they happen i guess. 

• Set relationship between Alberto El Patron and Paige to split up, according to recent reports they are now separated. 
  • Set Alberto El Patron as Heel in Impact - it appears the teaming with babyfaces was simply to setup a further heel turn stabbing Johnny Impact in the back.
  • Add Madison Rayne to ROH but you can probably scrap adding her back to Impact. Looks like it was a one night thing and she hasn't been offered a contract.
  • Add Phil Atlas to Impact as a babyface, old school face on a PPA deal. He worked a good few matches at the tapings. 
  • Add Brent Banks to Impact as a babyface. 
  • Add RJ City to Impact Wrestling as a Heel. - Not finding him in the database at the minute so may need created.
  • Add Hannibal (Devon Nicholson) to Impact Wrestling as a Babyface. - Not finding him in the database at the minute so may need created
  • Change Impact's home location to Ontario. It was hinted at that they were consolidating the nashville offices into the fight network offices and Jeremy Borash confirmed the canadian move at the tapings - http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/its-official-impact-wrestling-is-leaving-the-united-states/
Edited by JohnnyNitro

- Judging by the latest "Ask the PC" Video from the WWE, Nixon Newell (under the name Steffanie Newell) has finally made her way to the PC and NXT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GITGk9sQx0

- Zoe Lucas wrestled at the latest RiSE Show (check USA active for her)
https://www.cagematch.net/en/?id=1&nr=179437

- Nicole Matthews wrestles at the EVE shows this weekend (check British Isles active for her)
https://www.cagematch.net/en/?id=1&nr=175798

- add the Tag Team "Sinister Sweethearts" (Brittany Blake & Samantha Heights) as an Indy & WSU Tag Team. [Team Type: Unit, Experience: Low, Formed: 2016]
They are an active team at the WSU shows (also part of the stable "The Reckoning" with Chrissy Rivera as their manager - Annie Social & Su Yung are also part of that stable)

Edited by No1Thuganomic

Impact X Division title history needs updated. Looks like Sonjay Dutt was still set as champion in the last update and trevor lees reign was missed. 

Add title lineages for Sonjay Dutt and Trevor Lee, add Taiji Ishimori as champion - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Impact_X_Division_Champions

Same with the tag-teams - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Impact_World_Tag_Team_Champions 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

Add a working agreement between wXw-EU & Progress.

Christian Jakobi announced in his weekly video segment (I could link it but it's in German) that Progress is their main partner right now.
In another episode he mentioned that they still work with CZW and BJW but from what I understand its only a working agreement and no longer an alliance (remove the World Triangle League Alliance or at least remove wXw from the Alliance).

I would also update their popularity in South (British Isles) to 10%. 
They had 2 shows in London this year (both between 350 - 400 fans) and already announced another show for March 2018.

Maybe even update their pop in Central Europe to 35% (which would make them a regional promotion).
They tour through Germany, have shows in the UK (at least one event each year since 2015), have their own wrestling network called "wXwNOW" and each year promote the biggest wrestling tournament in Europe with 16 Carat Gold.

I would also lower the Cult Level to medium. Right now its at heavy which means the promotion must have one match on the card that is aimed as Wild Brawl, Mayhem or Car Crash. But that does not reflect their current style.

wXw Event changes:
- wXw More than Wrestling: February should be changed to wXw Dead End (with Numerals - next event is 17), week 2, February
- wXw Superstars of Wrestling should be changed to week 1, May
- wXw More than Wrestling: May should be changed to wXw True Colors (with Year), week 2, April
- wXw More than Wrestling: June & July should be changed to wXw We Love Wrestling Tour: June & July
- wXw More than Wrestling: September should be changed to wXw Fight Forever Tour: September
- wXw World Tag Team Tournament should be changed to wXw World Tag Team League
- wXw A Night of Wrestling should be changed to wXw Broken Rules (with Numerals - next event is 17), week 2
- The next number for wXw Back to the Roots is 17 (as Numerals)
- change the Name Postfix for wXw Anniversary Show to Numbered (next event is 17), week 3

wXw 16 Carat Gold Winners update
- Tommy End (2015)
- Zack Sabre Jr. (2016)
- Ilja Dragunov (2017)

- add the wXwNOW Network
Owner: wXw-EU
Style: Subscription
Wrestling Stance: Highly Pro
Risk Levels: High
Patience: Very High
Begins In: August 2016
Range: Everywhere Tiny, except Europe Very Small
Company Size: Local
Min. Popularity: 0
In Min. Regions: 0
Production Values: Limited
Broadcast Quality: Amateur
Music: Small Time
Must Cover Home: No
Product Preferences: Everything Neutral

- add a Broadcasting Deal between wXw-EU and wXwNOW (Time Slot: On Demand)
- change the Broadcasting Deal for wXw Shotgun from YouTube to wXwNOW (Time Slot: On Demand) (The show is no longer available on YouTube)

Some changes need to be made to the Westside Dojo.
- Change the name to wXw Wrestling Academy (Logo needs an update - can be found here: http://www.wrestling-academy.de/pages/eng/news.php)
- WALTER is the new Head Trainer
- The Academy was praised a lot by guys like Chris Hero, Nigel McGuinness, Zack Sabre Jr and Daisuke Sekimoto. I would raise the reputation to 35%.

New WWE PPV Schedule for 2018

Royal Rumble, Jan. 28 - Philadelphia, PA
Elimination Chamber, Feb. 25 - Las Vegas, NV (Raw)
Fastlane, Mar. 11 - Columbus, OH (SmackDown)
WrestleMania, April, 8 - New Orleans, LA
Backlash, May, 6 - Newark, NJ (Raw)
Payback, May 27 - Baltimore, MD (SmackDown)
Money in The Bank, June, 17 - Chicago, IL
Battleground, July 15 - Pittsburgh, PA (Raw) 
SummerSlam, Aug. 19 - Brooklyn, NY
Extreme Rules, Sept. 16 - San Antonio, TX (Raw) 
Hell in a Cell, Sept. 30 - Nashville, TN (SmackDown) 
TLC, Oct. 21 - Boston, MA (Raw)
Survivor Series, Nov. 18 - Los Angeles, CA

Just finishing up the changes for Impact's move to Canada. I wanted to wait until after the tapings and if anyone left but checking the roster not active in Canada and those who were not at the tapings in Canada leaves the following list, just want to check (hint @JohnnyNitro) if they are still with the company.

- Ava Storie
- Bram
- Diamante
- Laredo Kid
- Mario Bokara
- Pagano
- Tyrus

Also spoiler from the tapings

Spoiler

Looks like James Storm loses a career vs career match during the tapings, not sure when it's going to air so I've set his contract to expire in 3 months.

I can tell you for sure that Ava Storie, Bram and Tyrus are no longer with the company. Diamante is injured at the moment, per Jeremy Borash during last week's broadcast. As for the others, I don't know.

Simple question: Is it possible to add Anthony Gangone (HOH wrestler), Jordan Len-X (WrestleCircus wrestler) and Trey Miguel (WrestleCircus wrestler)? 

They are starting to make a name for themselves on the Indy scene and seeing them missing from the database is frustrating...

40 minutes ago, Racoon said:

Simple question: Is it possible to add Anthony Gangone (HOH wrestler), Jordan Len-X (WrestleCircus wrestler) and Trey Miguel (WrestleCircus wrestler)? 

They are starting to make a name for themselves on the Indy scene and seeing them missing from the database is frustrating...

No guarentee for inclusion in December's update, should be definatly included for the January release along with a few others I have on my list.

On 23/11/2017 at 19:04, TheWho87 said:

Just finishing up the changes for Impact's move to Canada. I wanted to wait until after the tapings and if anyone left but checking the roster not active in Canada and those who were not at the tapings in Canada leaves the following list, just want to check (hint @JohnnyNitro) if they are still with the company.

- Ava Storie
- Bram
- Diamante
- Laredo Kid
- Mario Bokara
- Pagano
- Tyrus

Also spoiler from the tapings

Reveal hidden contents

Looks like James Storm loses a career vs career match during the tapings, not sure when it's going to air so I've set his contract to expire in 3 months.

I've already addressed a number of these in my earlier posts but here goes - 

• KEEP Ava Storie, Pagano, Mario Bokara and Diamante they are definately still with the company. 100%. - Diamante recently injured her leg so was not brought to the canada tapings but will return in jan. Bokara is under contract, signed in the summer along with tag partner Fallah Bah. Bah has been getting a singles push, Bokara is likely to be repackaged as a singles guy going forward. Pagano was used at last ppv and tapings. Ava Storie has been used sparingly recently mostly as enhancement talent and for Xplosion matches but is on the roster and has new updated graphics on the GWN so is very much part of the company still.
  • KEEP Laredo Kid on the roster, he wasnt used at last tapings but only as he was on a conflicting date with Crash, he is still part of the talent exchange. 
  • REMOVE Bram he has been released.
  • REMOVE Tyrus - he posted a video a while back saying he was taking a knee and not showing up to the next set of tapings due to his unhappiness at how he was being used, hasnt been seen since. 
  • Spoiler Talent's contract expires in January 2018. So 1 month if this is the December update. 

BTW any plans to add AROLucha yet? Their debut show in Nashville is on December 10th.

Their website and twitter are up - https://twitter.com/arolucha?lang=en logos are there too.

This is being run by Aroluxe Media who tried to buy TNA a while back. Ron and Don Harris are therefore heavily involved, would put them as agents and Konnan is the head booker. 

Some good talent on the roster as well. 

Here's the card - 

Former TNA minority owners and production crew AeroLux has released some of the details of its first show of their new promotion AroLucha. Set to have their first wrestling show in Nashville on December 10th. The company, founded by longtime wrestlers Ron and Don Harris announced these matches in a press release for their first show.

*Rey Mysterio & Pentagon vs Rush & John Morrison
*Jack Evans & Hurricane Helms & Maximo vs Garza Jr & La Mascara & Daga
*MVP vs Sammy Guevara
*Keyra & Lacey Lane vs Vanilla Vargas & Taya
*Demus vs Mascarita Dorada
*Willie Mack vs Mr. 450

While not directly announcing it, the new promotion seems to be using many of the stars of Lucha Underground. Recently LU announced it would release anyone who wanted to leave and a few names were not interested in coming back to the show/promotion for its fourth season. It is also hinted that this is not the full card for the first event.

Don Harris, co-founder of the company said "We’ve tried to bring our years of experience in the wrestling industry and TV production to the table, while also marrying that with some of the top talent in the lucha libre world. We’re excited to bring this roster to the fans and families that would not otherwise get a chance to see these stars outside of Mexico.”

Edited by JohnnyNitro

41 minutes ago, JohnnyNitro said:

I've already addressed a number of these in my earlier posts but here goes - 

• KEEP Ava Storie, Pagano, Mario Bokara and Diamante they are definately still with the company. 100%. - Diamante recently injured her leg so was not brought to the canada tapings but will return in jan. Bokara is under contract, signed in the summer along with tag partner Fallah Bah. Bah has been getting a singles push, Bokara is likely to be repackaged as a singles guy going forward. Pagano was used at last ppv and tapings. Ava Storie has been used sparingly recently mostly as enhancement talent and for Xplosion matches but is on the roster and has new updated graphics on the GWN so is very much part of the company still.
  • KEEP Laredo Kid on the roster, he wasnt used at last tapings but only as he was on a conflicting date with Crash, he is still part of the talent exchange. 
  • REMOVE Bram he has been released.
  • REMOVE Tyrus - he posted a video a while back saying he was taking a knee and not showing up to the next set of tapings due to his unhappiness at how he was being used, hasnt been seen since. 
  • Spoiler Talent's contract expires in January 2018. So 1 month if this is the December update. 

BTW any plans to add AROLucha yet? Their debut show in Nashville is on December 10th.

Their website and twitter are up - https://twitter.com/arolucha?lang=en logos are there too.

This is being run by Aroluxe Media who tried to buy TNA a while back. Ron and Don Harris are therefore heavily involved, would put them as agents and Konnan is the head booker. 

Some good talent on the roster as well. 

Here's the card - 

Former TNA minority owners and production crew AeroLux has released some of the details of its first show of their new promotion AroLucha. Set to have their first wrestling show in Nashville on December 10th. The company, founded by longtime wrestlers Ron and Don Harris announced these matches in a press release for their first show.

*Rey Mysterio & Pentagon vs Rush & John Morrison
*Jack Evans & Hurricane Helms & Maximo vs Garza Jr & La Mascara & Daga
*MVP vs Sammy Guevara
*Keyra & Lacey Lane vs Vanilla Vargas & Taya
*Demus vs Mascarita Dorada
*Willie Mack vs Mr. 450

While not directly announcing it, the new promotion seems to be using many of the stars of Lucha Underground. Recently LU announced it would release anyone who wanted to leave and a few names were not interested in coming back to the show/promotion for its fourth season. It is also hinted that this is not the full card for the first event.

Don Harris, co-founder of the company said "We’ve tried to bring our years of experience in the wrestling industry and TV production to the table, while also marrying that with some of the top talent in the lucha libre world. We’re excited to bring this roster to the fans and families that would not otherwise get a chance to see these stars outside of Mexico.”

I jusst wanted to check as I was activating the TNA guys in Canada and they were not at the tapings.

Also AROLucha can be adding but they won't be active.

EDIT

Going through some of the changes I missed, just to check, Abyss is now Joseph Park as a heel, managing Chandler Park who I'm assuming is also a heel and is no longer managed by James Mitchell.

Edited by TheWho87