TEW16 Real World Update: November 2017

Yeah its confusing. 

Joseph Park turned Heel on Grado revealing he'd been using him as a meal ticket when acting as his agent. Abyss then proceed to destroy Grado and thus any chance of his staying in the US. Park did give Grado his visa back and vow that we'd never see Abyss again only to then have Grado deported from Canada. As for Chandler his segments haven't aired yet so going off of taping results only, i can only assume he'd be a heel if Joseph Park is heel and is managing him - seems logical? But he does wrestle Kongo Kong managed by Jimmy Jacobs and Jon Bolen at one point, both heels it seems so not quite sure - maybe set Chandler as a face initially until we see what happens?

So - 

• James Mitchell can now be removed from the roster.
  • Set Joseph Park as Heel and have his current push as Manager.
  • Set Ethan Page as a Face under the name Chandler Park and set Joseph Park as his manager.

Also set Jake Hager (Jack Swagger) other genre as MMA Fighter - he's signed with Bellator.

Set Billy Corgan's other genre as rockstar. 

Did you have any luck finding stats for RJ City and Devon Hannibal btw?  Not really sure what to suggest stats wise as i don't really know enough about either guy outside of RJ was on Splatalot and Hannibal has a great youtube channel with shoot interviews! :) 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

13 minutes ago, JohnnyNitro said:

Did you have any luck finding stats for RJ City and Devon Hannibal btw?  Not really sure what to suggest stats wise as i don't really know enough about either guy outside of RJ was on Splatalot and Hannibal has a great youtube channel with shoot interviews! :) 

They have all been added along with all the refs, if it's been posted it's been changed.

• Like 1

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic