Arsenal Thread

TMM

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not an Arsenal fan, but I popped for the penalty save. It's always good to have a British team in the final. :)

Guest muddatrucker

Wasn't a good performance in terms of that single game but we were already ahead so we could afford to come away playing like it.

The penalty decision was disgraceful especially since there was some blatant continual fowling during corners, pushing Ljungberg and holding down Henrys legs so he couldn't get back up until the ball was cleared.

Some real dirty play from Guillermo Franco, especially the missed header which resulted in him getting up and then realising he'd missed then claiming he was pushed.

I loved how whoever it was that won the penalty started falling before Clichy went for the ball and collapsed like he'd been shot, fuck the referee.

Hail Jerry Lehmann.

Obviously it's clear to see now....Squirrels are better than goats.

***For those that don't understand, after the squirrel appeared at Highbury, Villareal claimed it had given Arsenal good luck and for the last week have had a goat attend all their training sessions. This was reported by the BBC all day today.***

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

FUCK YES!

But worst peformance since Bayern Munich by a million miles, we need to play ten times better than that if we want to win it.

And the moment that cunt Jose Mari came on, I said to everyone in the room, "He is going to go down and get a penalty." And look what happened.

Jens Lehmann > Joo.

Well at the moment, if Tottenham win their last game they're fourth. And regardless what happens, we need to win all three of our remaining games if we're still thinking about qualifying for the Champions League via the Premiership.

Personally, I think we should focus 110% on the Barcelona game, and use the last three league games to get Cole, Clichy and everyone fit as well as giving some youngsters a chance to shine in the team. You might say we should go for both, but there's always the chance that something may go wrong, and we might lose one of our big players for the biggest game in the clubs history.

There is further news on the injury that Abou Diaby sustained at Sunderland this evening.

The French midfielder has suffered a fractured, dislocated ankle. He will be out for the remainder of this season. In the next few weeks a clearer picture will emerge about the length of time he will spend on the sidelines.